·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cole Austin said:
http://content.collegehumor.com/media/movies/bathurstburnout.wmv

That first one sucked... he only lit up one wheel :rolleyes:

this is how you gotta do it
That was a good one, but the wind is not blowing very hard in that video so all the smoke kinda stays around. If you watch the other two the wind blows the smoke away right as it comes off the tire. The truck still does one hell of a burnout.

·
Premium Member
9,314 Posts
Ballistic said:
okay... why does the guy taste the burning tire rubber in the first one? (exactly 1 minute in)
hmm...i dunno...maybe its like those fake ass cop movies where the dude dips his finger in the bag of cocaine and tastes it to make sure its pure...he wanted to be like one of them or somethin :giggle: :giggle:

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Daddymac117 said:
hmm...i dunno...maybe its like those fake ass cop movies where the dude dips his finger in the bag of cocaine and tastes it to make sure its pure...he wanted to be like one of them or somethin :giggle: :giggle:
hahahaha

Why the hell would you do that with burnt rubber?

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Daddymac117 said:
Why the hell would you do that with cocaine?? :giggle:
You can look at it one of two ways.

1. Free drugs. Who would turn that down? I kid. Drugs are bad.
2. To make sure they aren't arresting someone with a brick of baking soda wrapped in saran wrap.

·
Premium Member
9,314 Posts
94LCoupe said:
You can look at it one of two ways.

1. Free drugs. Who would turn that down? I kid. Drugs are bad.
2. To make sure they aren't arresting someone with a brick of baking soda wrapped in saran wrap.
haha this is true....but still there are other ways to test the chemical compound to make sure its coke...if that was a brick of anthrax, theyd be up S**t's Creek without a paddle :giggle:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.