Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Omg What's Happening To My Car!!!!!!!! :mad: OK GET THIS!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
i put these glo gauges in my car and i took it out for a test drive, i reved my engine to hear my new intake sound, and all of a sudden my gauges turned off, not only that but my window and temp control lights went out too, and now my right tail light running rights dont work, but if i brake they light up, right side no prob, checked the fuses and they all in fine shape, checked all my wiring and same thing, i was thinking maybe it's because i hooked the glo-gauges to my corner lights, i've did this alot of times but the legends been giving me problem,
ANYONE KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON WITH MY CAR!!!!!!
maybe it's my bad KARMA, (TRUST ME IT"S BAD) :giggle:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Fuses Can Not Look Fine And Be Blown. A Proper Circuit Will Include A Circuit Protection Device Which Are Fuses Iif It And Blown Than Asseess Current Has Not Went Through The Circuit To Blow It. Thats Why There Rated At A Certain Amprage.if Some Thing Went Wrong Then It Blow The Fuse First To Protect The Rest Of The System.but You Can Have To Wires That Touch To Create A Short So Your Right To A Sense.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Jaynise said:
Fuses Can Not Look Fine And Be Blown. A Proper Circuit Will Include A Circuit Protection Device Which Are Fuses Iif It And Blown Than Asseess Current Has Not Went Through The Circuit To Blow It. Thats Why There Rated At A Certain Amprage.if Some Thing Went Wrong Then It Blow The Fuse First To Protect The Rest Of The System.but You Can Have To Wires That Touch To Create A Short So Your Right To A Sense.
Why do you use such incorrect capitalization when you write?

Again, fuses can LOOK FINE and be BLOWN.

·
Registered
381 Posts
bad wiring man

did you do it with a prefessional..

and you have to know that when you paintyour needles makesure you put glues under the guages to hold it down so the needles won't get stuck when it's too hot..

check the fuses and make sure you wired it correctly..
just me .1 cents
:)

Mandidy

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
okay, we are missing some MUCH needed information.
Your indiglo's should have come with a RED (alive) and BLACK (grounded) wires AND a on/off switch
1. What color did you connect to the corner lights? (red you must)
2. what did you do with the black wire? (suppose to ground it)
3. are you using the on/off switch?

quick fix: ground the black wire, connect the red wire to radio fuse (under the kickpanel) and hook up your on/off switch, it WILL work. You will have to replace fuses though cuz you blew um 100%

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Im thinking i blew a fuse, but which one, they all so colorful!!!! :eek2:
maybe i did draw too much current, it doesn't have an off, just a dimmer,
anybody know which fuse maybe? im thinking and since i wired it to the left corner light (WHICH I REGRET NOW) and the left taillight went semi out, then i f**ked up

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.