Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
WHAAAAT?!?!?!?! Damn dude I hope you're not hurt any more than what you stated. Sorry to hear this. The guy have insurance etc? Whose fault was it? I'm assuming his. Sad news.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Ohh crap!! soo sorry to hear that. I'm sure you are but get that neck checked.

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
he is an illegal immigrant, he has no insurance, he just got arrested(im on iphone sitting on curb). I dont have UM/UIM :(
ah feck...dude I'm sorry to hear that :( :( :( Well get yourself checked out at the hospital at least. Got someone coming to pick you up?

·
Huh, chicken? GET HIM!!!
949 Posts
WOW!!:censored:
SOrry to hear that man...

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
Wyatt...

Tell me this is just an April Fool's Day joke and merely coincidence that something this random and fucked up would be happening to you today.

If not, man am I sorry. Keep us posted bro. :sadwavey:
Yea please tell me it's a 4/1 joke! :yes:

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
Boy I've never been this happy to be pranked before!!! :lol:

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
Bastard! I was freaking out. And I was hoping you would part it out and I could get your fogs. And I was sad for your car! You suck Wyatt! Ok, it was a little funny.

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
Bastard! I was freaking out. And I was hoping you would part it out and I could get your fogs. And I was sad for your car! You suck Wyatt! Ok, it was a little funny.
Yea while we all typed out our concerns for you we were all secretly thinking about what parts can be used off the car (my second though after hoping you weren't hurt is that your wheels weren't hurt either). A-L.com parts vultures that we are :rofl:

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
damn longest going prank ever, lasted 5min! sheesh, you could have atleast kept us going for a few more hours, i'd even gone as far as find a pic of a wrecked legend and post it LOL!

i don't want to see a thread of tyson saying he hit another deer, lol

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
you got me.:giggle: gl with the sale...by the way you may want to knock on some wood.

·
Registered
391 Posts
You bastard! Glad to hear it wasn't true Wyatt.:giggle:

·
Mr. X (aka #5)
4,474 Posts
yeah, wondering why there werent any, "see you laters" or "wrecked my legend" threads...then i saw yours :p.

when are you leaving for MI?

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I knew it! I was gonna say..give me those tail lights! :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts