Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
eric f is correct about the differece with the two oil lights.....system check is low oil, while the flashing red oil light is low pressure...two different scenarios. well a new in dash computer it about $500. its cheaper to replace the sensor, the computer hardly ever fails. mine use to never count off mileage, therefore it would not give me mpg, ampg, trip meter, service due, so i said this thing is use less. also my cruise control wouldnt work. well i went to acura and met one of the mechanics who showed me all the books and diagnostics. to make a long story short all i had to do was replace the speed sensor(which no one sells seperate) behind the the speedo. after i did that the computer came alive and started counting off the mileage and my cruise control even worked. to finally get cruise control and a fully working in dash computer for free was a deal. its worthing working with if the price is right. in this case it can be expensive but if worth it this computer is a good gadget worth having.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.