Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup those are 17's, the color is Midnight Graphite, I like it cause I can do the whole smoke or darked out thing and it makes it look good. I was lucky to find those rims, they kinda set the whole thing off.

·
Registered
846 Posts
What kind of rims are those and how much did you buy them for??? They look good. Are you gonna drop your car, that would look really bad ass!

·
Registered
846 Posts
What kind of car is that green one behind yours, is it an old RX 7 or a Nissan 240, it looks good too.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Yeah the front part we can see looks more like a 240, I thought maybe it was an rx7 though, not square enough to be a early Rx7

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Smokin.......Heh Heh Heh

Yeah the green one in the back is a 90 240SX, I had a chance to buy that one, but it has too many engine problems. Honestly it's a crap car that looks nice. He has a thumpin sytem in there too. He has two 12's in there. So loud he's gotten about 4 ticket's for that excessive noise.

So far as my Legend, I am seriously thinking of dropping it an inch or two. The only reason I don't do it now, is mostly because of the terrain around here. for example the green 240 has been through about 3 new rims do to the lowering. I don't like throwing away money like that. These rims are about 550 a piece, and very difficult to find. They are ACE Monaco Hyper Black 17's. I was so lucky to find such a close match to the paint. Which is of course what sets the whole thing off. I think that the next mod on it is going to be and intake. Probably a Weapon R.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Is anyone you know selling rims, what kind of rims are on that 240, they look nice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts