Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Dave C ver2.0 said:
That guy shoul;d have been smart like Dale Davis and split the country and hide his US assets behind other business entities.
I'm "this" close to saying the to hell with it and going to NIS [Naval Investigative Service].

We actually caught up with Dale who is currently living in Atsugi, Japan and his unit is HSL-51!

I hope you're reading this Lt Commander Dale Davis.

I've had one too many of "The Check's in the Mail" promises!

Be prepared! :mad:

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
LOL.....Good entertainement. That guy deserves an ass kicking. I think they need tougher laws against internet fraud to encourage more e-commerce. It has discouraged me more than once from buying stuff off of the web......:rolleyes: .

And for you guys that got screwed by Dale....... he will get what he deserves.......

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
acuralegend.com said:

I'm "this" close to saying the to hell with it and going to NIS [Naval Investigative Service].

We actually caught up with Dale who is currently living in Atsugi, Japan and his unit is HSL-51!

I hope you're reading this Lt Commander Dale Davis.

I've had one too many of "The Check's in the Mail" promises!

Be prepared! :mad:
At this point I think I'd go to NCIS (Naval Criminal Investigative Service) if I still hadn't been refunded. Did I mention NCIS and The Navy IG are headquartered a 2 minute walk from my office here at the Washington Navy Yard? I would just love to go for a walk one morning and see him being led in Bldg 200 for trial:) :).

Now don't anybody go placing grease and banana peels on his steps. Wouldn't want an officer and gentleman to slip and break his legs and arms and blacken his eyes.

I still think the money he took from you guys is located in NJ. There are at least two cars up there still proudly flying Shin Kai Racing decals.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Yeah I was thinking of abe too, he's just'ah posting it up over at Acuraforums.com I really blew up his spot on his "I'm here" thread in the off topic section, and of course theres no response from him, but I know he's read it.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Leon Millette said:
yeah....I was thinking on the lines of abe805...isnt he in Jersey, no pic of his own car?
Speaking about abe805, I still have his address is there anyhting I can do legally? If not, I already was going to SoCal on vacation.... :)

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Dave C ver2.0 said:
That guy shoul;d have been smart like Dale Davis and split the country and hide his US assets behind other business entities.
DALE DAVIS!!!!!!!!!!! I remember you all trashing this guy before. What did he do? Please fill me in. Was or is he a Legend owner or what?

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
Dale Davis used to run Shin Kai Racing, and about a year ago offered the Legend community the opportunity to purchase JDM parts that he was to have shipped over in container loads (including stuff for other cars).

A few of us eventually received our items, but the majority hadn't.

The last of the items from that container buy that were shipped were received in February of this year. No word since then.

Apparently, a lot of money was lost from the Legend community collectively, and I believe that efforts are being made to somehow recover the losses.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
LegendGS said:
Dale Davis used to run Shin Kai Racing, and about a year ago offered the Legend community the opportunity to purchase JDM parts that he was to have shipped over in container loads (including stuff for other cars).

A few of us eventually received our items, but the majority hadn't.

The last of the items from that container buy that were shipped were received in February of this year. No word since then.

Apparently, a lot of money was lost from the Legend community collectively, and I believe that efforts are being made to somehow recover the losses.
Glad I didnt pay $145 for G1 clear corners.
The sign for me was , when I wrote to the email address and never got a timely response , for something I wanted to BUY, imagine what would happen if you BOUGHT and wanted your $$$ BACK!

·
Registered
366 Posts
hey what was the guy's screen name ripping people off in the cl-forums...is it onedayspay and 2fast4urass (something like that)

here's what one of the cl guys said:

onedayzpay = 2fast4urazz is still coming here. I saw him lurking here yesterday (7/10). Probably checking all the "now closed" Black Market stuff he listed.
if 2fast4urazz is his name also.....compare it to abe805's author information
*oo low foo ya azz
freaky huh?

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
I hate sh!t like that for real. I would go with those guys to his house in Jersey if it came down to it cause I need to whip somebodys ass. If Dale wasnt an officer or whatever he is, I would've been gave him a Legendary beaten even though I never purchased nothing from him but just the fact that he came here and people were willing to trust him with their money and then he just skips with most peoples money and doesnt give any info on whats going on. If anyone is down to kick some ass let me know. I'm down. Disrespect is one thing I cant allow up in here. I love all you [email protected]#kas in here and to see someone doing us wrong wont cut it.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
All these guys are probably running a network on black market stuff man. Abe (and any other name he goes by) is more than likely a cyber blacksmith. (Blacksmith's is one of many names used in the underground black market networks) watch out for them. They will get you.

Ebay is full of them.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
RenoG said:
All these guys are probably running a network on black market stuff man. Abe (and any other name he goes by) is more than likely a cyber blacksmith. (Blacksmith's is one of many names used in the underground black market networks) watch out for them. They will get you.

Ebay is full of them.
sadly true
thats the problem with trolls

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.