Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Is there a fee to get onto the grounds, cause I can make it on Friday (3 May),and also what time does this start?

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you can't make saturday I'd advise to pass. Friday is primarily a vendor setup day, saturday is the big event and sunday is wind down. I go up friday to get the registration/classification done and cruise the vendors. Saturday is pure madhouse/fun.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Is this This The Dave C I know?

Is this the Dave C I know from Carlisle and Englishtown the last few years? If so, then you know me. I am Chris with the blue 1G Sedan.

if so....email me: [email protected]

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Depends on how you define "know", but yeah, that's me. Where you been and what you been doing?

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Quick Question

i paid the 35 bux for registration. will i get something in the mail like parking location of entrance passes? also, which hotels are you guys goin to stay at? i think i should make the arrangements.
thanx.
-j

·
Five- O
857 Posts
Yup I preregisitered. You get a yellow event confirmation card with a receipt stapled on it.

can't wait
Esti

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Quick Question

aiznpride said:
i paid the 35 bux for registration. will i get something in the mail like parking location of entrance passes? also, which hotels are you guys goin to stay at? i think i should make the arrangements.
thanx.
-j
I'm doing a daily commute. Check at www.carsatcarlisle.com for hotel info.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
It seems everyone from NY are only going for one-day - Saturday?

If so, do I really need to pre-register for $35? Can't I just buy the one-day pass at the gate for $15?

I have one more day to decide if I have to pre-register...

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
MC_ said:
It seems everyone from NY are only going for one-day - Saturday?

If so, do I really need to pre-register for $35? Can't I just buy the one-day pass at the gate for $15?

I have one more day to decide if I have to pre-register...
one day? really? i was planning on stayin the weekend. in any case, if you buy a one day pass, can you park inside? if not, it might better to register anyways cause u'd probably pay for parking outside. i don't know how it is but most of these shows were like that from my experience.
-j

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That $15 one day is spectator admission. Car show admission is $35 until tomorrow. Think of it as "premium parking".

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
that's what i thought.
hey mike you should register anyways. you'll get a great spot next to all of us.
wait, on second thought, park it outside. i wouldn't want you to make my car look dirty. ;)

seriously though, you should pre-register. :p
-j

·
Registered
282 Posts
Glad to see you're registered Mike! In a couple weeks we should start making plans to meet like we all did last year, and carvan into the park together.

DaveC - What time did we meet last year, around 8:30am? We should probably try and get close to that, or even earlier, to beat the whole rush.

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Since I'm going up friday I'll have all my paper work done but you guys arriving saturday will want to get there as close to opening (8 AM) as you can to get your paper work done.

The last 2 years we all met at the Mu Carlisle Mall at the intersection of I 81 and Pa 34. 2 miles from there to the fairgrounds.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts