Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought about the fact that I had offended some people with my post all yesterday, trying to figure out where I went wrong.Then it came to me! I am originally from NYC and there it was a common saying ...."Alright, but dont hurt nobody!! Maybe some one on here from NYC has heard this expression and can testify that it is used, but never to convey offense.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Hey Treena, I think everyone who mistook you the first time now understands where you was coming from. So i'm quite sure everyone is cool now since you explained yourself in your repost. No one here holds grudges ( if so they need to loosen up) So you are welcomed to the boards so don't feel alienated. Quite a few of us has bumped heads here in the past (due to mistooken posts) so don't feel bad (Ok ......together now....relax, relate, release)..... The atmosphere here is really laid back. And with the high number of members on the board it is normal for someone out the bunch to take you the wrong way. Hell.....just do a search under "DailyThaAcSwerver story" and you'll see what im talking about. (I have quite a history here :D as well as others.) But everyone here has a personality on the boards. If you stay here long enough you will pretty much know how certain people will respond to certain posts. So the more you post the more people will get comfortable with you and your "on board" personality and they will begin to understand your style. Everyone here is wonderful and you will become addicted to this website........trust me. You too will not escape this place :D

Click here and you will see........
http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6831&highlight=addicts

(P.S. you have PM)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.