Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can get a new yellow lens for my inner fogs? I broke one, dont ask me how, but i broke one. I have no clue how to get a new one seeing as these are JDM. I was wondering if one from an older TL or RL might work? i'm not sure. =\ or even a Vigor? anyone know?

ZOL

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
I'm gonna ask you:)...How did you brake it? You must have had the headlights apart if you did...Why did you have them apart?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
92legend. I actually did have them apart, but that was to paint them black. i didnt break it till a few days afterwards when i was tryin to get the bulb to work. I was having trouble with the ground clip and was struggling and somehow I either stuck the bulb in there or i'm not even sure but i cracked the glass into two pieces. =\

ZOL

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I was trying to test my foglight to see if it worked also, but then I cracked the bottom part of the yellow piece some how. (probably when I was taking out or putting in the bulb) It's still intact, but I'm thinking about just taking it out and installing high beams into there. I've already got HID low beams, but being without high beams kinda suck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts