Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
92 LS *o*pe
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys i'm new to this Forum but so far it's the most useful one i've seen. Anyways here's my question, Can anyone tell me where i can find a one piece headlight for my 92 LS coupe. Also if you have picture or website for me to check out would be even better. Thanks guys. Keep an eye out for me because my project are is amost done. :cool:

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Moved and bumped:D

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
coupe ones are harder to obtain than sedans...check out nopi.com, machiii.com, ebay, or check out jrock here on the forum, im sure he can get you a set. welcome to the forum by the way.:D

·
92 LS *o*pe
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well guys i finally have a clue what the one piece headlight looks like. I didnt' realized that they were that expensive. I'll just have to keep my eyes out for really cool deal but for now all my fund is going to my audio system. It's almost done. The one piece headlight will probably have to wait for now. Thanks for all the reply. By the way here's my audio system list tell me what you guys think.

CDA 7998 Alpine (hopefully next month)
TMEM-790 Alpine motorize monitor
NVE-N852A Alpine Navigation
PXAH-510 Processor

1 BRAX X-2400 (chrome) 100wattsx4 amplifier
1 BRAX X-2000 (chrome) 1115watsx1 amplifier

QSD-216 Front 6.5separates (MB Quart)
QSD-216 Rear 5.25 separtes (MB Quart)

2 10" Alumapro Alchemy (maybe replace with JL 10W7 soon )
1 15 Farad Alumapro Cap
1 color camera inside Acura emblem on front

Fiberglass trunk setup and painted to match the car. All wires are Monster Cable. Wel that's just some of the stuff that i have in there soo you guys keep an eye out for some picture soon.
Maybe the end of next month. See if i get my new headunit or not.

:cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.