Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,730 Posts
I e-mailed the guys, the lights he has are for the coupe, he's only asking $250/obo. The problem is the left light has broken tabs, you can see it on the pics he sent me. I would've bought it if they were for the sedan.

Here's pics:


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
237 Posts
Are you guys sure they are for the coupe? They look like they are for the sedan. The corner light length is pretty small, where as they are longer on the coupe version. Can someone confirm from the pictures. Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,913 Posts
Silver said:
Are you guys sure they are for the coupe? They look like they are for the sedan. The corner light length is pretty small, where as they are longer on the coupe version. Can someone confirm from the pictures. Thanks
edit:
holy crap, as I look harder, that bottom one is a sedan light.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,039 Posts
aiznpride said:
it looks like the top one is for the coupe and the bottom is for the sedan.

-j
good observation.
thanks
-jose
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,634 Posts
Silver said:
Are you guys sure they are for the coupe? They look like they are for the sedan. The corner light length is pretty small, where as they are longer on the coupe version. Can someone confirm from the pictures. Thanks
from the pic where both appear, it looks like the one on the bottom is shorter in lenth than the top one? IE the top one could be for a coupe while the bottom one could be for a sedan???????
What do think?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,634 Posts
looks like a couple of us made the same observation...I give u guys a big
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,634 Posts
LeGenDz said:
Its true! One is KA7 and one is KA8!

When I tried to e-mail him, it wouldn't go through..:confused:
i had been emailing him, i mentioned it to him and he emailed me in shock, he never noticed the difference, he couldn't believe we noticed it from the picks.........WE'RE SOMETHING SPECIAL:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,039 Posts
HATE_ME_NOW said:

i had been emailing him, i mentioned it to him and he emailed me in shock, he never noticed the difference, he couldn't believe we noticed it from the picks.........WE'RE SOMETHING SPECIAL:D
I also emailed him w/ the news.
No response yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
310 Posts
HATE_ME_NOW said:

i had been emailing him, i mentioned it to him and he emailed me in shock, he never noticed the difference, he couldn't believe we noticed it from the picks.........WE'RE SOMETHING SPECIAL:D
that is so BS if he can't notice the difference. no wonder he can sell it for $250. if you just take a look not even closely, i think everyone, including non legend enthusiast, can make a difference. if he can't notice the difference in the corner lamp, just take a look at the top edge. coupe headlight is not as smooth as the sedan. the coupe tends to have 2 lines while the sedan is just one straight line.

i think this guy is trying to get some easy money. that's my thought.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
how gay. ****er. i hate peeps tryin to scam. and is it me or does the coupe headlight look kinda messed up in da parking light area?

zol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,796 Posts
gAmEs0n said:


that is so BS if he can't notice the difference. no wonder he can sell it for $250. if you just take a look not even closely, i think everyone, including non legend enthusiast, can make a difference. if he can't notice the difference in the corner lamp, just take a look at the top edge. coupe headlight is not as smooth as the sedan. the coupe tends to have 2 lines while the sedan is just one straight line.

i think this guy is trying to get some easy money. that's my thought.
Maybe not though man...I mean I/many of us didn't notice upon first glance...This guy may be someone that knows nothing of cars plus it prolly is easy to over look...You can look at them from a long distance and see "Hey, they both are for a legend, both have the chrome bezel, look just alike...Simple mistake on his part....
 
G

·
I doubt it though cause I have a coupe and I can tell you that they just obviously look different. They are so much bigger than the sedan ones.
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top