Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was just wondering those of you out there with one-piece headers, which bulb do we use? I heard its something like "H4H, or H2" I'm thinking about getting the one-piece headlights, but I wanted to be able to put HID's in them but if there a weird bulb, where am i gonna find a kit for it?
And does anyone know of which wires are to be wired where?

thanks
zol

·
Registered
802 Posts
Hey Zol,

I've heard it called an h4h bulb as well as a 702k bulb. a correct replacement bulb is made by POLARG B1 Halogen Eurostyle

Part Number is B-55 P0727

Hope this helps dude

·
Registered
802 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanx man, but that still doesnt answer my question...., wat about HID's?! I was planning on putting some HID lights in there...but umm..wat do i do now? Custom?
zol

·
Registered
671 Posts
Hey Zol, I bought my HID kit for my normal headlights from www.autolamps-online.com about a year ago in the group buy. They have been great headlights for me.

At the time they only made the 9006 bulb HID kit, but I believe they now have the kid for the one piece headlight type (H4)...

Check out this link and let me know if it works for you:

http://www.autolamps-online.com/gasdischarge/totalkit.htm

It says they have a H4 kit, but I'm not positive that it is the correct bulb type for the one piece headlights - I'd check around some more on the forum.

Are you planning on attending that Seattle meet we are discussing in the "meet" forum? We haven't set a date or place yet, but it looks like there are a lot of people interested.

Good luck,

James

·
Junior Mint
633 Posts
I'm fairly certian that the H4H were not exactly the same as H4. Which is why autolamps is coming out with a H4H kit sometime.

- ek

·
Registered
671 Posts
E K said:
I'm fairly certian that the H4H were not exactly the same as H4. Which is why autolamps is coming out with a H4H kit sometime.

- ek
Ahh, that is what I wasn't sure of...

Like I said Zol, I'd make sure they are the right bulb... Either way, it sounds like they should be coming out with a kit soon if they don't have one already. You might try emailing them, they were very helpful when we did the group buy.

-James

1 - 9 of 9 Posts