Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 417 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I imported GS 6SPEED to Japan and did some modification.

Front view

Rear View

Interior:carrozzeria Navigation system

Interior:Carlsson floor mats

Interior:Rear armrest with phone and A/C climate controller

L.A.麺部 banner: L.A.麺部 is JDM LEGEND and other customized car owners organization

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
nice to see your car once again! i was wondering what happened to you.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
agreed, havent heard form you in a while, probably one of the sexiest sedans out there. the carlssons are just so fire.

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Once again, props!!! Now can I have your rims? LOL!!!

One...

Fut :2cool:

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
kazuu_ka7 said:
I'm glad to hear my carlsson rims!
I sure you mean have, now can please post more detailed pic of your GS?

One...

Fut :2cool:

·
started with legend.com
609 Posts
Beautiful Legends, keep posting and visiting our board, we missed you! Kazuu, your Legend is really in pristine, mint condition and the rims look perfect. You people have way more options than we have in the US, I wish you could sell us some things! Are you allowed to modify engine components? We have things like Telion ECU chip, headers, y-pipes, Stromung catback exhaust, Weapon-R SW air intake but I suppose you cannot do that because of strict emissions laws. How about our aluminum pulleys, lightweight but same size as stock, no downside to emissions and 10hp gains? Addco front and rear lower sway bars, short and long tie bars. And any USDM stock parts you want, though JDMs in our book are superior. I'm sure members here would be more than willing to help you get stuff and would love to get any of your stock and aftermarket parts.
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Good to see you back Kazuu.
Carlssons may have been made for Mercedes, but damn they look good on your Legend!

·
Registered
8,258 Posts
You're back! I see that you've installed a new Navi. Does the rear climate and car phone work? Do you know what happened to LEGEKICHI? He doesnt update very much on his website.

·
T The pimp
2,073 Posts
dam nice bro. Why you don't buy some JDM Legend it has more option than our sedan lol. Wait a minute JDM Legend doesn't have 6spd right?

1 - 20 of 417 Posts