Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Hey everyone check these pics, See the side marker light/ turn signals.... I can get em. Check my tread on For Sale JDM headlights....And yes he isn't lying they are that cheap!!!!!!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
ok guys can someone tell me what kind of shifter knob that is on that black coupe and where the %@$# can I get one??

or one that looks like that for that matter?

·
Registered
722 Posts
I have the exact shifter knob!!! It is a local Japanese maker and costs about $130. Let me know if you want one! and what color I know they have charcoal, white and black...mine is charcoal!:)

·
Registered
614 Posts
how about the stearing wheel. can u get that?

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Holy crap, look at that woodgrain around the vents? We dont' have that right, *trying to remember*... too lazy to go out to the car, but I don't remember that! and of course the cool woodgrain steering wheel too!!! :eek: Wish we had that!

·
Registered
722 Posts
See the steering wheel too....that's the top of the line interior package here in Japan. Also on some models, where you see the vents and a/c-heater controls..there is a stock T.V. installed!!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
FutureX 2001 said:
Holy crap, look at that woodgrain around the vents? We dont' have that right, *trying to remember*... too lazy to go out to the car, but I don't remember that! and of course the cool woodgrain steering wheel too!!! :eek: Wish we had that!
We don't get the wood trim around the climate control and vent. However we can get real wood pieces for it from www.woodtrim.com

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
FutureX 2001 said:
Will it mach my original trim? Is it easy to install?
Are you talking to me?
If so, it is easy to install. You clean the area that you are going to be installing it on with soap and water, use a little laquer thinner, peel back the backing on the wood, and stick it on.

The walnut burl seems to be a good match. I am getting a sample in the mail soon and I will make a post about how well it matches.

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Steering Wheel

I need to get the wood trimmed steering wheel !!! DAMN

1 - 20 of 22 Posts