Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
I'd buy it. It is very different looking than the Legend Coupe, but it is one of the few Coupes produced today (aside from the BMW Coupe and CLK) that I like. I'm not sure about based at $28K though. I figure it should easily reach the $40K mark. However, if you can get one for about $35K, I might convince my wife to get that car over a 4 door that we are planning for :) I still can't decide if I like the G35 Coupe or the GS400/430 Sedan better.

·
Registered
685 Posts
is it just me or soes that car look a lot like an Audi TT? maybe im just nutz, but thats what I thought it was at first glance. Nice car anyways.

G

·
Holy ****!!!!! That car is amazing!!!! Thank god Nissan did something right this year!!!! WOW! I want that car.

This is the first car that I have seen since the Legend Coupe that I think will end up living on for a very long time as a timeless design. The car has the power and will come in at an amazingly low $28,000 with tons of factory upgrade options.
I actually like the new 350Z's though too. The whole skyline thing though just makes this car pretty irresistable.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
yeah i seen this at th NY auto show. oh man, this car is beautiful. i sat in it, nice interior. next step is to drive the disguised skyline. the sedans are ugly as sh it though

·
Registered
513 Posts
MAN that thing is hott...anyone else agree that they took the platform from the new 350z tho? it's still phat, just might be a lil small for some people. i like it tho, i heard they're gonna have more power than the sedans.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
it's a "cute" car.
wish it was longer though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The basic 3.5-liter V-6 is shared with the sedan, but additional tuning squeezes at least 15 more horses from the coupe, for a 275-plus total. Final specs have yet to be announced, but the torque will reportedly exceed 260 lb-ft. The aluminum powerplant is offered with a choice of five-speed automatic transmission with manual mode or a six-speed manual transmission. Based on our first G35 test, the Coupe may score a six-second-flat 0-60 mph time. With a tailwind, it may even reach high fives.
:D That's enough power for me!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I think that its the perfect length. The one thing if anything that I would complain about my Legend Coupe is that its a little long. I think that that less length allows them to have a very equal 52/48 weight distribution.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Now that is a cute car......But like it was mentioned earlier after you get it the way you want it, it will be touching the 40k mark easy, its a marketing ploy, get the people in by setting the car at a reasonable price (stripped down model ugly 15' wheels etc.) and then give the option to add add add then add some more. Very nice looking car though.

G

·
I would never buy the stock wheels though unless they came out with some 18's which that I think about it, they probably did mention. You really would need to get the sport package though (who knows how much that will cost), and also the aero kit because I'm sure that that will be phat. I think that the car will be more at the $32-35k mark.

·
Registered
847 Posts
for the sedan, the sport package is only $425, include awesome suspension that is sportier than any BMW in its class and more comfortable than a Lexus GS, the 17" light weight wheels made by a famous company(forgot which one), and "high"(cough, not good at all) performance tires. The aero kit is actually useful since it eliminates lift and lowers the drag coefficient. My local dealer was asking for sticker(with any packages)-$500+tax out the door when the car first came out in January.

The suspension is really amazing, it's a must try:D
The LCD looks cool, but the down side is that it's not driven by any motor, it's spring loaded:p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts