Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Florida meet

Interested in Florida meet. I live in N. Florida and would definitely travel to Orlando for meet. I have a 1992 Legend Sedan, slightly hooked up, and got my friend who has 2002 RSX Type S. Would both attend, let me know what's up with meet or any Florida meets in the future.

1992 Acura Legend Sedan
18 in. Primax 496 alloys w/ polished lip
215/40R18 Dunlop rubber
Brembo cross drilled rotors all around
K&N airfilter
Universal Powertech exhaust
Pioneer AM/FM/Cass/CD head unit
Front: Rockford components
Rear: Polk Audio
Mugen indiglo gauges w/ carbon-fiber bezel

·
MAN-WHORE
1,937 Posts
Im in the Orlando area too. I would go to a meet but if there are more then 2 other people besides me. Like some CHICS CHICS CHICS, yah even though my wife will probably tag along , nuttin wrong with eye candy. I have a sedan not really hooked up but very clean well kept. Got the screen on my grill , some clear lights in the front, low profiles on factory Acura 5 star rims with gold lips, Polished air intake, and some sidemarkers coming real soon.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well that's three, let's keep it movin. Spread the word about future meet in Orlando around the board. I am bringing one or two others, an Integra and a RSX Type-S, and LegendTypeRKon said he has some peeps also. So let's get a count going and start making some plans. You guys in Orlando got any places in mind?

·
Banned
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Havent really got a place yet, Im only 5 weeks old to Orlando, and dont know any good spots... I got a REALLY hooked up Legend coming...
Green 4DR
VIS CYBER SIDES AND REAR WITH INTRUDER TYPE II FRONT
JDM ONE PC HEADLIGHTS
REAR DOUBLE STACK WING
INTAKE
FOG LIGHTS
SIDE MARKERS
CUSTOM MESH
CUSTOM FENDERS
with works....
and he has 2 other Legends that will come

So now we got MAYBE 8 and some OTHER cars...
Its actually goodf enough for a meet but lets get 10 b/c some of those cars are Maybe's and as a Place we can go anywhere...
If possible we can meet at my school..UCF b/c its a good area and its only 5 minutes away from the Track and its one of the easiest placces to get to, Map Quest will give exact direction...
Lets keep the thread goin for a month and then we will have a date confirmed... I'll go home in a week for twoo weeks and then come back for school...so maybe in 4 or 5 weeks, one of those weekends..August 23/24/25 or Aug 30/31/ Sept 1...
One of those two weekends can work... and hopefully by then I'll be running Mid-Low 14's on the engine

·
MAN-WHORE
1,937 Posts
UCF AREA

I second the UCF area. Its about 5 min from me and there is not as many cops around there harassing us as lets say, the Downtown Church Street area. And yah there is a track about 5-10 mins from there if you all wanna try each other out on that too.

·
Registered
47 Posts
wherever you guys think is a good spot where we won't get hassled is cool with me. also if your reading this thread and you are from florida, leave a reply so we can see who is interested. we can't start setting a definite date unless we get feedback from other members, so let's get this thing rolling people.

·
Registered
400 Posts
sup guys ive been away from the computer but count me in ill get whatever weekend off for a LEGEND meet in orlando....peace.....do we really have 10 in??

James
1989 Acura Legend Coupe
Jacksonville, FL

·
Banned
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
if everyone that has replied to this thread is gonna come, im bringing a few and so is craigstar so we are over 10 lets try for more... spread the word but I think I will ask now...
Whats better FRI or SAT for you someone make a poll in this thread b/c I dont know how to do it

·
Banned
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
A PHAT PLACE TO HAVE IT IS ON TOP OF THE PARKING GARAGE @ UCF the one near the gym.

I think its a phat Idea to meet therre and then we can go out to eat and hit up the track...we can do that b/c the track is open Saturday too

Or meet for a lil show...then track then eat....Lemme know
this can be a small meet or an all day event

From Noon to Midnight ... lol
The thread is getting a lil old so we can still use it but start with comfirmation E-mails...
I want a comfirmation with everyone coming

NAME MAKE MODEL YEAR CELL NUMBER

E-MAIL [email protected]

·
Registered
507 Posts
Orlando Meet, IM IN!

Hey whats up guys, Kevin here, I live in Clearwater, and im all about a legend meet somewhere in orlando.

Lets just figure out some place in Orlando that we can meet up at, and ill do it. Preferrably someone who lives in Orlando or who has some sort of knowledge of orlando should plan it.

I cant wait to actually show someone my car. Im ordering a HID kit for my car for $319 and i just saw my buddy who has a 93 Coupe who got the conversion and its so phat and im talking it looks clean. He's gonna go too probably. So with me you can count 2 people for me.

Just let me know. Ill keep up to date and posting and stuff too.

·
Registered
507 Posts
UCF GARAGE

whats up guys, Kevin here.

Hey that sounds like a great idea to have it on top of the UCF garage. We need to set a date, how about......

The 17th of this month, thats a saturday and its 2 weeks away.

If you guys agree, we can all get in touch with each other and stuff and find out how to get there, because i have a friend that goes there that could sorta give me directions.

We could all figure out if we want to bring coolers with "STUFF" in them food, drinks, beer......oh wait.

my email is [email protected]

·
Registered
507 Posts
HIDs!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just ordered my HID kit and hopefully i can get this bad boy put on before the meet. its gonna be bad ass! I had to tell somebuddy!

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.