Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On a cross-country trip, my outside air temperature sensor decided to die. Last time this happened, it had simply disconnected itself, and we hit a massive pothole that blew my tire and damaged the front right fender/wheel well of my car.

The temp sensor died soon thereafter- when I press 'select' and bring it up on the dash outside air temp readout, there are just three horizontal lines across it.

Does anyone know where this sensor is located, and how it's hooked up?

p.s.- I've tried to find a Hughes/Chilton guide to this car, but nowhere- not even on e-bay, have I been able to pull it up, so no- I have not looked on a Hughes/chilton guide for where it's located, in case anyone was wondering.

Any guidance? Thoughts?

·
Registered
9 Posts
temp sensor location

if you open your hood, look straight down from the hood latch in front of the radiator and AC condensor and you'll see a small tube like metal piece with a wire harness going to it at the bottom of the support brace. It's held in place with one bolt and takes about 2 minutes to replace. I found mine when I had to replace the front end of my 96 RL........ Ron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.