Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I reside in south OC, but surrounding county's fine as well; Los Angeles, Riverside and San Diego... okay, let's hear it ya'll :yes:

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A friend of mine runs a small custom body shop in Fullerton did most of the touch ups. Let me know if you want to give it a shot.
Talked to Carl today E... I made an appointment for tomorrow; preliminary estimate, we'll see what he has to say :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tubadude said:
what is the place called? I work at the Alcoa plant.
I'd have to wait for my son to get home right around 3pm'ish... then head out to Fullerton. The place is called Carl's custom colors/body.

Sick Coupe said:
Try reflections in Wilmington, CA.
I'll give 'em a call, thanks Jonathan ;)

·
acura-legend.commie
2,583 Posts
I'd have to wait for my son to get home right around 3pm'ish... then head out to Fullerton. The place is called Carl's custom colors/body.

I'll give 'em a call, thanks Jonathan ;)
oh :( oh well. maybe another time.

im going to a place in the next few days in riverside that an old classmate of my mom's owns. ill get his number and an address for you.

·
acura-legend.commie
2,583 Posts
Hey Austin, you work for Alcoa now?
yea, better pay and better hours

oh :( oh well. maybe another time.

im going to a place in the next few days in riverside that an old classmate of my mom's owns. ill get his number and an address for you.

Can't remember the name of the shop, but mrkeith had awesome work done on his coupe at the shop Foose uses for Overhaulin...
M3, or something. keith (mr.keith) got his work done there. pretty penny if you ask me

·
ビップスタイ&#
618 Posts
AutoExplosion, Backyard Creations in El Monte, MOB Works, blahh I can't think of the other ones now. Did you get it painted yet Ferjie?

·
B anned (SIKE!!!)
1,964 Posts
don't trust Jonathan! he's selling his car and abandoning the Legend community!

-_-
Nah... Its more like abandoning the coupe and fixing up the SE.. Hows that sound?

Im still pushing a coupe, but I spend most of my time on G35driver.com or 6mt.net... cough cough...hint hint.. cough cough

I think 4 cars aer a bit too much for me right now...

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'll give them shops a call... and I thank you for all your recommendations :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Got quoted for 4G from the custom color/body shop in Fullerton :( ...full body work, OEM color matching and 3-4 weeks down time. I'll be calling other shops to compare price(s).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.