Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I decided to clean up the look of the engine by painting the plastic covers. I started by detailing the engine as stated in the DIY. Wow, that worked great, I didn't realize how dirty my engine was. I then took off the plastic fuel rail covers and painted the text white. (I believe Bboarder711 has his covers like this) Let me know what you think.

(Exuse the dirty car, it's raining here. But, that didn't stop me from doing a little cleaning)

SB

· Registered
1,421 Posts
i see a lot of engine dressing lol , it will catch all the dust going tru your engine.
looks good ;)

· Road Trip King
4,700 Posts
DJPolak said:
i see a lot of engine dressing lol , it will catch all the dust going tru your engine.
looks good ;)
I used to fight that problem when I was using products like Armor All... that stuff is nasty when it comes to dirt attraction. Now that I've moved on to Poorboys, it stays MUCH cleaner much longer due to the product being water-based instead of oil based. The "Bold N Bright" is great on engines.

Sean, the car looks awesome as always!

· I like shiny
14,445 Posts
4cruizn said:
I used to fight that problem when I was using products like Armor All... that stuff is nasty when it comes to dirt attraction. Now that I've moved on to Poorboys, it stays MUCH cleaner much longer due to the product being water-based instead of oil based. The "Bold N Bright" is great on engines.

Sean, the car looks awesome as always!
Holy crap!! Tyson is giving detail advice!!!! LMAO :giggle:
I should probably use BnB in my engine bay also. I keep using Gunk Citris and I think it does attract dust.

Engine bay looks great!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.