Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this in this section, since it's not full pics of the whole Legend. I hope the mods don't mind, but you can move if necessary.

Most of you know that my car is currently under construction. So while it's down, I figured I'd some little improvements here and there that I've been meaning to do for a long time. I figured I'd start with repainting my wiper arms. They were in pretty bad shape, being that they had never been touched since the car's initial purchase. I know some people leave them attached to the car and just put paper underneath them and did it that way, but I wanted to have better access to them, so I completely removed them from the car's windshield. I sanded them down to get as much of the rust off of them as I could, and purchased 2 cans of Krylon primer and 2 cans of flat black. I haven't mounted them back on yet, so I don't have any pics of that. I will take plenty of pics of the car when it's put back together. All questions and comments are welcome.

As you can see, they were quite faded and rusty.

3 coats of primer...

and 3 coats of black.

And here are the finished results...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.