Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,167 Posts
NDEMAND said:
That Legend is outstanding, but do you ever have trouble with the police?
only once. He was fine after I showed him the 3rd brake light on the spoiler. He gave me a verbal warning on the turn signals, I wet sanded some more after that.

PS. This is not temporary, If you spray any kind of paint on those taillights, it will never look the same.

·
Premium Member
9,167 Posts
slightly dim with just the park lights on, but you can see it pretty good. The taillights are pretty bright when they're lit up. The only problem I had was during the day, that's when they're a little too dark.

·
Premium Member
9,167 Posts
pjslegend said:
Here is another pic. I did the same thing to my last legend as well only it was mica blue, it looks real nice on dark cars like luvmylegend's

I'll post the other pic from my last legend later, the only pic I have that shows it is from when I totaled it :( but you can see the tails real good. The last one was crashed in 00 :(:(:(:(:(
I always wondered something PJ, Why does your fuel door look like a different color in pics? Chameleon paint?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.