Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
LeGeNdZ_4_LiFe said:
that is why I keep em garaged, and park "special"

Just say your prayers, and give thanks.....

it has worked for me my entire life

(I've had some 12-15 cars...lost track now) all modded
Park speacial??????? can u elaborate on that? don't tell me u got handicap tag just for parking the Ack:D

·
Registered
155 Posts
The Legend (read sig) in our family belongs to my mom. She asks me to replace older parts with high quality stuff. So I bought a bunch of mods and she pays the bills. I get to install them and get paid. Installing the mods is very fun, but sometimes it can be painstaking. I also like driving the Legend because it is a great car.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I know the feeling. With 18 chrome, big system and one of the few legends in toronto with full front clears and wr intake (YES PEOPLE HAVE TRIED TO STEAL MY CLEAR'S) and parked on the drive (no garage until september when I move:) ) I get really worried.

The day I got my CVA-1005 and my Pioneer protable dvd player custom mounted in my sun visor I was PISSED:mad: :mad: :mad:, but I was happy the did not do too much damage, just rip my sun visor off completely and break my wood grain in half (but they did not break a window:p, Oh did I mention that they tried to jack my rims, but could not since I had 3 different locks on each so they cut ALL my brand new (300miles on them) toyos so when we tow it onto the truck my rims digged pretty sweetly) all while I was watching a movie with my girl and some friends in one of the most "HIGH CLASS" malls in Toronto with like 10 guards always watching the place.

My friends ITR got ripped badly the same time they took everything right down to his seats and half his engine:eek: (headers, turbo kit, nos kit, he was CRYING:eek: )

I DID NOT CLAIM IT ON INSURANCE, SO YES IT WAS THE REAL THING, my car is still KEYED right around the whole car. My insurance is like $5000K a year and I don't want it to go up more (VERY YOUNG & 2 SPEEDING TICKETS)

Since then we all carry baseball bats everywhere we go, but it still won't matter cause if they want it the will take it.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
We have a garage, but it is made out of American wood type thing, Big Bear Like House.. all wood.. LoL

So the door is too heavy to be parking a car in there and removing it the whole time, I don't even think the door is strong enough to do it often. =/

·
Registered
847 Posts
future, you need a new garage door:D Well, you can get them from chinese shops pretty cheap, so make sure that you give them a call:cool:

·
Registered
397 Posts
claus44 said:
future, you need a new garage door:D Well, you can get them from chinese shops pretty cheap, so make sure that you give them a call:cool:
Claus, apparently we need to get a steel door like Ft. Knox for your ride... :D

·
Registered
847 Posts
pYmpdaddi said:

Claus, apparently we need to get a steel door like Ft. Knox for your ride... :D
:confused:
well, can't have my own garage door anyways, the apartment owner will kill me, ahahahaha:D

G

·
We have a 2 car garage at my house, but my parents won't let me park my car in there :(. It's really lame. My brother practices baseball on one side, and my dad stores stuff on the other. During the summer though I know that my brother could just move his tee and net outside, since it doesn't rain quite as much. Plus my car with the condition that it is in really needs to be garaged. My parents just don't understand taking care of a car, and they also really don't care about my nice car :eek:. Meh, I just try to park in different places in the driveway to get away from the sun.

·
Registered
397 Posts
claus44 said:

:confused:
well, can't have my own garage door anyways, the apartment owner will kill me, ahahahaha:D
Hey, It might be a C-O-N-spiracy! That's why the "MAN" keeps tryin' to hold you down :D . I hope he's not the one I gotta beat down :) for breakin in your ride.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts