Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the other day I washed my car and I went for a short drive to shake some of the water off. Basically I floored it and when the car shifted into second, the parking brake light came on for 1 second and then turned off. This only happens when I floor it. Any ideas what this is?

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
i'd start with checking the brake fluid. when it starts to get low, this will happen b/c of how the fluid shifts inside the reservoir.

also try using the search feature to find answers to your questions, as we've talked about literly EVERYTHING! in the past....

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
You VTEC is so intense, it's lifting the e-brake handle a little bit when you gun it. If you're gonna VTEC, make sure your stuff is strapped down.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
You VTEC is so intense, it's lifting the e-brake handle a little bit when you gun it. If you're gonna VTEC, make sure your stuff is strapped down.
Yea my v tec made me do a wheelie yesterday

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Wait a sec, doesn't the 04 RL have bearings in the muffler for that flap that redirects flow? Seriously!

And wow... thats some nasty VTEC. You got it turned all the way up?

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Wait a sec, doesn't the 04 RL have bearings in the muffler for that flap that redirects flow? Seriously!

And wow... thats some nasty VTEC. You got it turned all the way up?
lol are you serious about the RL??

Yea my Vtec controller is set to 200 rpm, I do burnouts in 4th gear

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the advice everyone. I'm going to check the brake fluid tomorrow.
also try using the search feature to find answers to your questions, as we've talked about literly EVERYTHING! in the past....
will do!

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
you guys don't even make sense, don't you know you need to get a Stromung to replace the stock stuff, THEN that vtec kicks, shit. screw the RL. Stromung FTW

1 - 18 of 18 Posts