Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is part 2 of the Leather Interior Groupbuy. This is where I will keep the list of members in the GroupBuy and make updates to keep all of you posted.

For anyone who wants to know about this Groupbuy click here for all the info: http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1402 or email me @ [email protected]

Current List confirmed with Eric with Payment Info:

1.Sam Donabedian - [email protected]
2.Scott Williams - [email protected]
3.Jeff Lee - [email protected]
4.Hoyoung Kim - [email protected]
5.SeongMu Jeon - [email protected]
6.Ryan Collins - [email protected]
7.Leon Millette - [email protected] - Money Order
8.Ghost - [email protected]
9.Timothy M. Fee - [email protected]
10.Stephen Dunn - [email protected]
11.Scott Fearing - [email protected]
12.Bob Hughes - [email protected]
13.Alexander H. - [email protected]
14.Eddie Chen - [email protected]

·
Registered
702 Posts
hey, can you remove me from the list. i have not confirmed with eric and decided to hold off about a month or so before i purchase the leather kit, even though i'll probably have to pay more for it...just don't have the time right now to put it in.

thanks

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Well you do get the door panels with the kit, which is just above the arm rest. But rather than having three blues on the door (two factory tomes plus one from CFI), I just left them stock, and did the seats only.. So I have stock colored doors and CFI colored seats and console lid cover.:)

I wish I could put this in my new ride Leon..... But its hard to sell a car with skeleton seats:D Oh well, the seats in the new car are not ripped, so hopefully I will get a few more years out of them.:)

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
****Update****

Right now we have 8 confirmed members that are paying by credit card, Leon Millette is paying by money order (waiting for his confirmation on March 5th) which makes it 9 members, and William Paster said he would be calling Eric this Tuesday with payment info(will be waiting for his confirmation tommorow) which will give us the 10 members we need to lock in the group buy rate.

That leaves us with Aaron Marks, Alexander Hariohoedojo, and Jason Sinanansingh who are still pending for payment confirmation with Eric. I'm hoping that this can all be accomplished by the end of this week. I know some are waiting for swatches and hopefully you've received them and are in the process of making your decision or they're on there way so your decision on color can be made and payment info can be given to Eric so that we can all move on together to the next step.

I still check with Eric everyday on how everything is going, but I still want to keep my own track of things with your payment confirmations so please email me if you do so.

As for the other 6 members that haven't called Eric I urge you to do so by the end of this week, otherwise you will be locked out of the buy because we will be moving onto the next step and I don't want to see that happen to fellow Legenders. If your not interested anymore, just email me and tell me so I can remove you from the list.

Let's get this thing rolling.... :)

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Hey Sammy, can you please remove me from the list being that I just purchased used seats because my current seats were in bad shape. Thanks.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Steve, your all set :). I've added you to the "confirmed with Eric with payment info" list. Thanks!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
****Update****

Ok, we now have a definite 9 members that have confirmed their kits with credit cards, Leon Millette is sending his money order out March 5th which will gives us a total of 10 members. Aaron, Alex, Jason, and William are the members that still need time to make their decisions but have called Eric and confirmed that they want in. The members that haven't called into Eric yet (ZOL, Francis, SLEEPNL, 6speedcoupe) need to call ASAP because I will be making the deadline to be able to call into Eric very soon.

Here's a short summary of what the next step will be. Once the deadline is made and over, and all the payment info has been given then I will give Eric the go to start producing all the kits :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
How long does getting the kit from Eric take? I am not too sure if I want to spend $600 on a new set b/c I am about to graduate and need money for prom, trips I'll be making, new clutch, and college (If I get in somewhere). My leather is not too bad but the drivers side is cracking around bolster. Ha, I need someone to decide for me.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts