Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well ,I picked this car up pretty cheap locally with no key. People were unsure of the status of the engine and tranny. I had a key made, fired right up. I flushed the oil and tranny, did a coolant flush, and resurfaced the front and rear rotors as they were a little rusted from a 15 month sit.

I drove this car for a little bit, but the tranny is need of an overhaul, it drives, but in drive, its pretty sluggish. Therefore, I have decided to part this thing out.

I Carfaxed it 2 days after I bought it and its clean, no wrecks or anything, which is pretty sad to be parting. The engine is fine with 158k on the clock. I have a book of service receipts from 3,134 miles up to 117,858 miles where the original owner did EVERYTHING to this car. It was purchased here in town at Acura of Oxmoor and still has the original window sticker inside with a nice little $27,959 price tag.

Anyway, everything is still with the car. The leather seats have no rips or tears, there is only normal wear on the drivers seat, just dirty for the most part. Has the original tape and cd player add-on in dash. The trip and fluid center still functions great with no issues. The gauge cluster is complete and every gauge works too. The power ant. is broken. Tail lights are good, headlights and corner lights are good. Has the factory ACURA fog covers intact.

A lot of parts were replaced in the engine bay, including the vac lines and ps pressure hose. Like I said, everything is there, and functions, just the tranny is about done. Let me know what you all need or are wanting. Car is Maroon and has the factory 15's still in decent shape. Rear side windows roll up and down fine too. Later.

· Registered
1 Posts
Hello-

I am interested in engine parts. I would really like the top end of the motor if you are willing. Mainly the intake manifold, cylinder heads and possibly the throttle body. Let me know what you think.

thanks, Josh

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.