Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
about seven hours of work and one more seat to go. here's some pics...

!

the leather is sweet, only gripe...cutting your own holes and the back seat "bolt hider" being misaligned on the driver side.

thanks to SammyD for arranging the group buy

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
legendarith said:
OMG, that's so clean.... aaargh!!! I should sell my bodykit and get leather interior instead.
*drools over his sweet gs*
*makes another trip to the restroom*
Darith, brutha, ya need more fiber in your diet...thanks dude...next is Alpine IVA-C800 and DVA-5205 (hear that Graeme? I've waited long enough come to Nor Cali and do my sidemarkers)

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
So does this take a professional to put in? i mean have you ever done anyhting like this befor and how much would it run me to buy this kit without the group buy?? thanks a lot man that looks amazing!! peace.

--cody

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CODY690 said:
So does this take a professional to put in? i mean have you ever done anyhting like this befor and how much would it run me to buy this kit without the group buy?? thanks a lot man that looks amazing!! peace.

--cody
I'm far from a professional...first time actually...the big thing is time make sure you have a lot of it

·
Registered
42 Posts
Is that a katzkin interior kit? I need a new interior for my 1g Sedan and a local shop owner has recomended this interior kit. Does it fit over the existing seats? How much did the kit cost, and where did you get it?

Thanks,
Chris

90 Legend LS Sedan

G

·
Damn man you have too many cars let me tak one off your hands do you can have more driveway space.. hmmmm I'll take the GS or Supra please... But damn just about anyone of thr 4 would be sufficient..:D

I need new buck for my Coupe...:(

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thai.95LCoupe said:
Damn man you have too many cars let me tak one off your hands do you can have more driveway space.. hmmmm I'll take the GS or Supra please... But damn just about anyone of thr 4 would be sufficient..:D

I need new buck for my Coupe...:(
check is in the mail

·
Registered
33 Posts
Difficult??

This is the leather kit from leatherinterior.com right? Was it difficult to install? I know there is instructions on how to install it posted somewhere but were you happy with your own work? I have never done anything like that before and I'm definately going to buy one of those kits but i wasnt sure if i need to get someone to install it or could i do it myself??

Just wanted to know what you thought, and how long did it take you to install....

I see you got the two-tone leather too, good choice... i was gonna get the same. How much did you pay for yours? Wonder what it would cost without the group-buy? hmm.... maybe we need to get another group-buy going....

·
Registered
107 Posts
is there any place u can buy new carpet. previous owners of my legend smoked and ashed horribly all over i want new carpet and new seat leather! u still havent answered how much it cost u either.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
it cost a little over 600 bucks through the group buy.

as far as it being hard to install, it's time consuming. so far 7 hour invested and one seat to go

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Niiiceee work. I like that, but the baby seat in the back of the GS really sets it off. LOL. Good job.:)

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
Attn To "Legendary94GS"

While I´m reading your post here and see...

1994 Acura Legend GS Sedan
1994 Acura Legend LS Coupe
1993.5 Toyota Supra Turbo
1997 Lexus LX450

Just wondering, that you owns 4 cars? Not bad man, not bad. Did you won in the show "Who wants to be a millionaire". Or, are you an millionaire? Four cars ? How expensive is an insurance and tax in USA ? Hardly to belive it.
The cheapest insurance in Germany is by Gerling concern and I´ll pay monthly 112.- DM or ~55€ ([€] Euro is the new currency from begining of January 2002). The expensive, what Legend drivers in Germany pay, is the tax (1400.- DM / 700 €) in the year !!!

Mike / Cologne:)

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mike,

Ich bin nicht reich. für das Lexus ist GS und Supra ungefähr $250 ein Monat für volle Dichte. meine Mutter verwendet den LS Coupe. Ich suche noch nach mehr Legenden.

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
Legendary94GS said:
Mike,

Ich bin nicht reich. für das Lexus ist GS und Supra ungefähr $250 ein Monat für volle Dichte. meine Mutter verwendet den LS Coupe. Ich suche noch nach mehr Legenden.
Gut, das glaube ich Dir. Aber der Anschaffungspreis muss doch sehr hoch sein. Oder sind die Autos in USA billiger ? Wenn ja, ziehe ich nach USA !!!

{Ok, I believe it. But the coastprice must be extremly high. Or, the cars in USA are much cheaper than in Germany. If yes, I´ll coming to USA und reside (lives) over there;) }

1 - 16 of 16 Posts