Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

· One Meeelion HP
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Matt Wallace and I have owned 6 Legends through the years. 4 of them were drivers (2 g1's and 2 g2's) and 2 were parts cars. I am located in Waterbury, CT. My current driver is a 91 LS Black on Black coupe. I have been working in the automotive industry for some time and consider myself to be a decent import tech. I recently completed a headgasket job on a G2 legend without a hitch (and I didn't break any knock sensors - thanks JetDoc). From what I understand many of the members on this board are afraid to do them, FYI, my job went smooth all the way through. I have learned a load of information from this forum and thank you guys for giving me the info needed to repair my vehicles.

Anyways, I recently quit my job and have decided to persue used parts sales on eBay and locally in the Bargainnews. I am testing the waters here on the forum to see what kind of reactions I get, so far it looks promising. My intent is not to be intrusive or step on anyones toes.

I believe business should be done online in an professional, open, and brutally honest manner with customer service being the highest of priorities. I do have an ebay store setup. My URL is http://stores.ebay.com/Matts-Foreign-Parts . My ebay ID is mattsforeign. I also hold a premier PayPal account with about 200 verified transactions. My business policies are included in all of my listings. Any potential buyer should read and understand them before making a purchase.

· One Meeelion HP
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Parts Cars

I am located in Waterbury, CT. Picture hosting is no problem, it may take a little while to get pictures, so please be patient with me.

Okay heres the 3 parts cars and the conditions are as follows:

92 LS Sedan AC1029 - Black / Tan Type F - Wrapped around phone pole
91 L Sedan AC1030 - Blue / Blue Type C - Junked b/c of blown motor
91 L Sedan AC1031- Black / Tan Type F - Junked b/c of interior fire
--------
91 L Coupe - Green / NO INTERIOR PARTS as this was the donor car for my interior - Also wrapped around phone pole.
The coupe is not mine, but a business partner's, he's not as cheap as as I am :p .

What I DONT have (this saves alot of emails):

NO FRONT END PARTS - ALL ARE SOLD, EVERTHING IS GONE EXCEPT FOR ONE 4DR RADIATOR SUPPORT
NO FRONT SEATS (you might as well give up looking now -- horrendously impossible)
NO COMPLETE MOTORs or TRANNYs

Next post is the parts :werd:

· One Meeelion HP
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Parts available

All prices are not including shipping, I can ship via USPS Priority mail or Parcel post. I can also ship large bulky items cheaply via greyhound buslines (check out www.shipgreyhound.com) I feel my prices are reasonable, but offers will still be considered.

All parts are for a 4 door unless otherwise mentioned:
DOOR PARTS:
Door Assembly, ALL 4, assy - with handle, latch, trim & gskts $100 EACH
Door panels, BLUE LEATHER C, set of 4, MINT condition $100 SET of 4
Door panel, IVORY LEATHER F, Driver's front GOOD Cond. $25
Door panel, IVORY LEATHER F, Driver's rear FAIR cond. $15
Door Glass/Window, ALL 4, $30 EACH
Door Window Regulator w/ motor, RIGHT REAR and LEFT REAR $30 EACH
Door Window Regulator w/ motor, RIGHT FRONT $40
Door Window Seal/Gasket, ALL 4, $15 EACH
Door Latch LH Front (ON EBAY)
Door Latch, (other doors) $20 EACH
Door Handle Outside, LH FRONT (ON EBAY)
Door Handle, (other doors) $15 EACH
Door Wire Harness LH FRONT (ON EBAY)
Door Wire Harness (other doors) $20 each

BODY PARTS:
Trunk Lid with stock OEM spoiler (ON EBAY)
Trunk Lid with some dings and dents, BLACK no spoiler, $40
Trunk Latch, electric, complete with hook, 3 available, $30 Each
Bumper assy, REAR, complete with rebar BLACK or BLUE $75 Ea
Quarter Panel Cuts - Right or Left, no rust, you specify where to cut $150 EA
Pillar, Roof and other body cuts (I have a sawzall, you specify) $75 - 150 EA
Radiator Core Support / Front Clip, already cut right before strut towers. $150
Roof Rail Trim Pieces (2 pieces that run along either side of the roof) $30 set
Gas Cap Door, Black, $5
Rocker Panel Trim, Rear long piece, $25 Each
Rocker Panel Trim, Front short piece under fender, $20 Each
Front Fender Trim Moulding Left and Right, BLACK PAINTED $10 ea

Steering, Suspension & Brakes
ABS Master Cyl / Modulator / Pump Assy (91 L 4dr) $100
ABS Speed Sensor, Front $20 Each
ABS Control Module, behind back seat, $10
Caliper assy with bracket, not frozen, or seized up $35 Per Pair (Front or Rear)
Brake Master Cylinder, complete $35
Brake Power Booster $35
C.V. Axle REBUILT, NEVER INSTALLED Right side $65
Engine Cradle / Subframe complete with brackets $75
Lower control arms, known good bushings and Ball Joints, Front $40 each Side
Steering Rack & Pinion $65
Spindle / Knuckle & Hub w/ wheel bearing, Front, Assembly $50 Each Side
Rear Suspension, knee assembly $75 Each Side
Front strut, pair, complete with wishbone and springs $50 *cond. not known

I have more parts, sorry no time right now to list them individually, just feel free to ask!! Thanks, Matt

· Registered
118 Posts
I need
1) a cupholder assembly out of a 4 dr console
2) Rear passenger side window seal, small rubber seal on the out side of the upper window
3) driver side lower door rubber seal with attached type F (tan) molding

· One Meeelion HP
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cup holder and window seal...

Hello,

The cupholder is almost impossible to find!!! I have seen armrest's with good cupholders go for over $100!!! Anyway, you can check out this ebay item number.. theres five days left and its currently at $30. 8011001899 .

OR if you would like there is a person that makes a custom cupholder, there ebay store is: http://stores.ebay.com/J-and-S-Legend-parts-and-more. They sell them for $20 each.

Felt trim -- I have to check on when I goto the yard, probably in poor condition.

I do have the window seal - 15 + 5 shipping = $20

Thanks,
Matt

· One Meeelion HP
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hotlavaflow said:
I'm looking for the BLUE leather rear 4DR seat. I'm also looking for the sideskirts with the 2 front mudflaps.
1.) I sold the seats out of the car with the blue interior. Will keep my eyes peeled for you, though. Do you need both pieces of the rear seat? Leather? Whats the color code of the interior? "c"?

2.) The sideskirts I do have, which part of the sideskirt exactly do you need? The long piece that runs under the door or the piece that goes under the fender? Which side? I do have both mudflaps for you, I'll do $20 for the pair. The long pieces are $25 each and the shorts are $20 ea (rocker panel trim/ sideskirts)

· One Meeelion HP
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hotstartup said:
need passenger side upper control arm with GOOD ball joint, lowest mileage possible
I may have a good one, if they didn't throw out the engine cradle on me. It has 112k on it. Get back to you tommorow or next day.

-Matt

· 'hood Garage
3,177 Posts
sr5guy said:
1.) I sold the seats out of the car with the blue interior. Will keep my eyes peeled for you, though. Do you need both pieces of the rear seat? Leather? Whats the color code of the interior? "c"?

2.) The sideskirts I do have, which part of the sideskirt exactly do you need? The long piece that runs under the door or the piece that goes under the fender? Which side? I do have both mudflaps for you, I'll do $20 for the pair. The long pieces are $25 each and the shorts are $20 ea (rocker panel trim/ sideskirts)
Yes I was hoping to get both parts of the rear seat in Type "C" Leather. As per the sideskirts that would be a total of $115 for everything b4 shipping?

· One Meeelion HP
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hotlavaflow said:
Yes I was hoping to get both parts of the rear seat in Type "C" Leather. As per the sideskirts that would be a total of $115 for everything b4 shipping?
Oh! I didn't know you needed all of the parts -- I will do a package deal for $90 before shipping -- All 4 rocker panel mouldings, and 2 front mudflaps. The shipping on the sideskirts might be steep, although, due to the length. I have to get them off and measure them. Let me know for sure if you want them and I should be able to get them off tommorow morning. I ship out next Tuesday. Also how would you like to finalize this? I can set up as an eBay auction for $.99 just so you have that security and feedback. And what is your preffered payment method?

Thanks,
Matt

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.