Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, ( I accidentally put this in the wrong section so here is a link to it or you can respond here.)

http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=57450&page=1&pp=15

I am parting out a 93 L coupe with auto transmission. It has a red exterior and tan (Type F) interior.

I will be putting the main easy stuff on ebay ( master window, head and tailights, doorpanels etc) but for people who need other parts let me know.

I am trying to make enough money to fix my BHG on my Lex so that is the only reason I am going the ebay route.

The motor is a Type II with about 100k on it ( I don't have the car here so I am not 100%)

Let me know what u need.

NOTE - Leather is in bad shape, no stereo, no airbags, no front bumper.

Peace,
Jonny

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I am looking for a black metal piece that is located right in front of the windshield on the right hand side, and right beside this metal piece seats the anti-lock brake reservoir. Would you happen to have that piece? (I will provide a picture ASAP).

I am also looking for a door lock actuator for the driver's side.

Finally, how is the condition of the foams for the front seats? Are they just as bad as the leather that you mentioned?

Thank you

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah,

Please send me a pic and I will check on it.

I have many people interested in the door lock actuator - but no-one has paid yet.

The foam looks to be fine, it is just the leather that has tears. For which seats do u need the foam?

My email is [email protected] so send me a picture there.

Regards,
Jonny

Gride_Cruiser said:
I am looking for a black metal piece that is located right in front of the windshield on the right hand side, and right beside this metal piece seats the anti-lock brake reservoir. Would you happen to have that piece? (I will provide a picture ASAP).

I am also looking for a door lock actuator for the driver's side.

Finally, how is the condition of the foams for the front seats? Are they just as bad as the leather that you mentioned?

Thank you

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Sorry, I forgot to answer your question as to what seats I need the foam for, I need it for both of the front seats, more specifically, each side support of the seats. The ones on my car have been leaned on so badly (by the previous owner!!) that there's virtually no side foams, or cushion...

Can you send me pictures of these foams? and the leather, for reference?

[email protected]

thanx!!

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gride_Cruiser said:
Hey.

Definitely, I get the pics ASAP.

Edit: Oh and btw, do you still have the 2 piston calipers?

Thanks!
Hey man,

I never received the pics.

As of right now I do - I had them sold but I have not received payment for them. As with everything else, nothing is sold until I receive the payment.

I have the reservoir and as of right now have the actuator.

I will check on the foam and take pics next time I am out there.

Regards,
Jonny

·
Registered
436 Posts
Looking for the HI-LOW switch. and the INNER Drivers side door handle.

Also, if the rubber that goes around the door to seal it shut is not torn I will take that. Let me know, I will pay promptly.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Hey Jonny,

I have the pictures taken, since the camera was lent to me, I need to go back to the person for the USB cables and such, they'll be available soon! again I apologize for the wait.

One more question do you still have the window sills for the passenger side? and the center wood console?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Hi Jonny,

Sorry for the wait, here are finally the pictures

the rusted metal piece is it!

here are 2 more pics on it...and i just want to post pics of my engine bay

as for the seats, i am interested in foams for these (see how it's all caved in):

i am interested in these supports for both of the front seats.

Also, I am interested in the window sills for the passenger front and driver's rear and the door lock actuator and possibly the calipers.

And does your hood struts work??

Thanks for your patience.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hey I am in need of a passenger side door lock actuator. Is yours still for sale? Also, I need the front driver's side shock fork that connects the shock to the lower control arm. If you're not sure what part it is, I can provide pics. Thanks

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
BiGJoE said:
Hey I am in need of a passenger side door lock actuator. Is yours still for sale? Also, I need the front driver's side shock fork that connects the shock to the lower control arm. If you're not sure what part it is, I can provide pics. Thanks
Hey man,

The actuator is sold unfortunately. I will check on the fork and see if I can see what you are talking about and get back with you.

Regards,
Jonny

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Parts Sold/ No longer available

headlights
exhaust manifold
heads
gauge cluster
driver door lock actuator
pass. door lock actuator
rear speaker holders
rear speaker covers
center console
sun visors
armrest
1 window actuator ( forgot which side)
driver side striker
spoiler
radiator
fans
condensor

I still have many more parts available.

Jonny

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Have you had a chance to take a look at my inquiries??

Items being:

Seat Foams (pics on 1st page), window sills (driver's rear, passenger front), the metal piece (pics on 1st page), and finally, possibly the hood struts if they still work??

Thanks Jonny

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.