Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$50 for the grill (the one on the front of the car). Plus shipping.

What do you mean by the shifter surround? The long panel that is the top that is around the shifter? There are some good diagrams and part numbers on this site: Delray Acura - Online Acura Parts Store

reggaeboyz - what nose parts do you need - bumper, fenders, hood? I have everything but the passenger side headlight which I already sold.

It is best to email me directly at [email protected]

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Reggaeboyz - some parts do fit (hood) and some do not (headlight, bumper). The grill fits, but does look different. The 96 - 98 were all the same. There was a cosmetic change in 99 and I believe that 99 - 03 were all the same. The only way I know to check parts is to go to Delray Acura - Online Acura Parts Store and check the part numbers. I have done that for a few inquiries. Contact me at [email protected] with what you need....

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
how much for the bose amp and both front seat buckle?
My '96 is the base model and I believe that it does not have a separate bose amp, just the main unit. I think that the separate amp was on the premium model and it had an amp that was mounted behind the back seat under the speakers.

Do you need just the receptors or the entire seatbelt assemblies including the retractors? Which year RL? I have everything in tan. If you need everything on both sides, it would be $100. Let me know at [email protected] the specific parts you need and the year of your RL...

·
Registered
45 Posts
My '96 is the base model and I believe that it does not have a separate bose amp, just the main unit. I think that the separate amp was on the premium model and it had an amp that was mounted behind the back seat under the speakers.

Do you need just the receptors or the entire seatbelt assemblies including the retractors? Which year RL? I have everything in tan. If you need everything on both sides, it would be $100. Let me know at [email protected] the specific parts you need and the year of your RL...
I think i just need the receptor. My RL is 1999 and its tan. My srs light is on and i have read on the TSB that the srs light comes on cause of the seat buckle and that need to be replace. the code for that tsb is 9-3 but the code i get is 10-2. so i dont really know what is making my srs light go on. im just trying to find a way to get rid of the srs light.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think i just need the receptor. My RL is 1999 and its tan. My srs light is on and i have read on the TSB that the srs light comes on cause of the seat buckle and that need to be replace. the code for that tsb is 9-3 but the code i get is 10-2. so i dont really know what is making my srs light go on. im just trying to find a way to get rid of the srs light.
Maybe someone on the forum may be able to decipher the 10-2 code. There are probably many reasons the SRS light could go on. You don't want to buy a part you don't need... Does anyone have a code guide for the RL?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.