ok sorry guys im parting out again so let me know whats up

people who have alrady pmed me about the calipers i will respond to you

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok guys

ok guys
EVERYTHING I PUT ON THE CAR WAS AT THE SAME TIME EVERYTHING HAS LESS THAN 1 K ON IT
ksport for 650 o.b.o
brakes include
xdrilled slotted rotors,type 11 calipers and bracket with good pads,rear calipers and pads, and ss lines let everything go for 500 o.b.o
jdms 200 o.b.o
axle back exhaust 300 o.b.o
complete system kenwood in dash dvd and brain,xplod front and back, infinity subs and amp 500 o.b.o
anything else you need lemme kno and just shoot me an offer or shoot me an offer on anything listed

·
Registered
2 Posts
need driver's side frame mount for lower control arm

I have a 1991 Acura Legend (gold edition). I think the exact same frame. Curb attack on my lower control arm!! Broke frame mount bushing trying to remove LCA. Did you break same one? If it's good (bushing/frame), let me know if you can remove it. [email protected]

·
A Pinnacle of Performance
214 Posts
All Wood? i.e Center Console, Master and Pass. Window Switches, and both the rears. PM me asap and take some pics for me of each of the above beforehand if possible.

EDIT: Its auto, DAMNIT! WHY!!??

·
Registered
244 Posts
NO GOOD

I sent payment for taillights and pm'ed him asking where they are. He replyed back first something about having problems finding a box to ship them next something about he sent them and they got returned cause of incomplete address. blah blah blah. like a month or more and nothing. So be careful with this cat. I don't know if I was suppost to report this issue to a Mod first but i've just gave up on getting the taillights from him or my money back. I don't want any other forum members to get burned.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Driver's seat? how much. I can pickup, I'm in northern VA.

also:
steeering wheel (no airbag)
and plastic sunroof visor that goes on the outside if you have one....
and the driver's door fuzzy trim. (it goes around the car where the door joins it. i don't know how else to describe it)
all four wheels and tires (oem ones) condition?

please PM me with separate prices for everything. Like i said I will be able to pick up!

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
I sent payment for taillights and pm'ed him asking where they are. He replyed back first something about having problems finding a box to ship them next something about he sent them and they got returned cause of incomplete address. blah blah blah. like a month or more and nothing. So be careful with this cat. I don't know if I was suppost to report this issue to a Mod first but i've just gave up on getting the taillights from him or my money back. I don't want any other forum members to get burned.
This looked shady from the start.

·
Registered
428 Posts
i sent him money for the brakes and have not received anything, or heard from him. I think I am going to file a police report.

·
Registered
428 Posts
would any of the mods supply me with his IP address please?

·
Registered
244 Posts
to notamango

I just filed a claim with pay pal. Notamyth is a F*&^ing chump. Very bad for A-L.com community.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts