Acura Legend Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone needs any Legend parts... or any part for anything @ that matter Hit me up... i buy and sell all kinds of parts.. i have 3 legend parts cars right now... and alsorts of other parts from other cars... u ask.... ill try and get it..... ! and its better than buying new... save some $$$$$$$$$$$

·
Registered
848 Posts
Radio non-bose for the 91-95 G2 models.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
give me till tomarrow... and i will tell you...

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
k

·
K L E A N M O D™
5,267 Posts
I need the center console w/ armrest that has the Heated seats switch from a interior thats type F.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
k and k

·
4ever & ever & ever ever
1,208 Posts
hi, i need the the black little piece that goes on each side of the trunk latch, i need the one on the left side. thanks

·
L4K3R5 F4N
1,216 Posts
Can you check to see if you can get your hands on the front headrests from a G2 coupe? I'm not too concerned about color or condition of the leather, but if given the choice Type F would be nice. And I'm also looking for the passenger side sun visor in Type F with a working lighted mirror. Thanks.

·
Registered
86 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
spare tire bolt down stuff...

basically all the stuff that holds the spare tire down.

also, the hood lining stuff..if it is in good shape, otherwise no.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I will definately take a Type II motor also, Even if the a piston shatter or all the valves bent. I just need heads and a block. And at least 1 good part from each thing. i.e 1 piston, 1 rod, 1 intake valve, 1 exhuast valve, you get the picture.
Also long as the block doesnt have a HUGE whole in it, I'll take it.
6-spd tranny ECU for a 6-spd, pedals.
Motor and tranny mounts.
Accessory Pulleys
Type II Intake Manifold
Sway Bars

Sheeit...anything really. I need these parts to make performance ones.
Underdrive Pullet set
Better Sway Bars
Better Urethane Motor and Tranny Mounts
ect ect

·
Registered
436 Posts
PArts

If you have it I will take the blower motor, and the plastic piece that sits on the bottom of the door sill right next to the seat itself. I will also take the suspension if it is fairly new. Also looking for hood hinges in excellent condition (I know that is asking alot ; ) TY for helping us out with parts for our OLD legends ... man 13 years and still going strong what a sweet car.

·
Registered
917 Posts
1) I need the front grill for a Coupe with all studs & nuts intact
2) All the pieces to put the shocks & springs together ie: mounts, dust boots, bushings etc.
3) Driver's side inner door handle for a coupe

1 - 20 of 183 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.