Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a shop that sells aftermarket parts/accessories/etc in the Greenville, SC area? Something a bit more upscale than Napa or PepBoys, you know? I'm looking for some things like Momo pedals, Racing Hart rims, etc.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I don't know of any shops in your area, but your wallet will be better off by internet shopping. Most performance shops charge a premium on the stuff you described.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, I don't want to BUY at a local shop. I want to LOOK at a local shop. It's too hard to tell on some things what they are going to look like in real life, or when they are installed in my car. I like being able to walk into a shop and hold something in my hand. Then I can tell if I'll really like it or not.

And then I'll go home any buy it on the web at a significant savings.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I've been to greenville before and I'll tell you, you either want to travel to get hands on or you want to travel to get hands on :) . Your best bet will be the closest car shows to you. Holla!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Let me be the first to say, YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO TRAVEL. Yes I meant to say that twice because that is your only available method if you want to see some quality stuff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts