Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Well I have way too much stuff waiting to go on the Legend now, most of it just sits on my bedroom floor or in the parts closet.

I've made this visual list to keep track of what I have left to install and mark them off as I go.

Feel free to post any comments, but please refrain from asking me to sell anything here. :)

JDM 1-PC HEADLIGHTS

DDM SLIM-LINE 55w HID KIT - 6000K

JDM DIGITAL CLIMATE CONTROLLER

JDM CUSTOM R/C/R TAILLIGHTS

BLACK (TYPE A) OEM UNDER-DASH PANELS & GLOVE BOX

SIDE MIRROR TINT - CUSTOM

STORE UNTIL NALM

OEM CARPET FLOOR MATS

OEM ALL-WEATHER MATS

JDM FUEL RAIL COVERS

TYPE II GAUGES

UKDM CONSOLE

(2) ALPINE V-POWER AMPS & ALPINE TYPE R 12" SUB

INSTALL

JDM NAVI CONSOLE & LCD (still need single-din DVD HU)

·
Premium Well Wisher
2,834 Posts
I think I remember seeing someone ask you this, but not what your answer was...where do you get Acura all-weather floor mats?

are they Legend specific and impossible to find like the regular OEM mats?

and didnt you end up snagging that awesome dealership Legend accessories price chart? you really could make your room look like the parts counter, lol

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,685 Posts
break into ur house and steal all those goodies :p

grr

if i find out you snatched a japanese kid off the streets and trapped him in your basement forcing him to make jdm shit.. im so ratting you out man!..

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
10,088 Posts
ok enought p=ictures of them out of your car GET BUSY BEFORE I COME DOWN THERE AND DO IT MYSELF!

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,636 Posts
Get crackin bro! That should not take you more than a weekend to install all tha stuff.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I think I remember seeing someone ask you this, but not what your answer was...where do you get Acura all-weather floor mats?

are they Legend specific and impossible to find like the regular OEM mats?
NOT LEGEND SPECIFIC - EASY TO FIND - PERFECT FIT

ACURA OEM GENUINE ALL SEASON FLOOR MAT SET.

FITS ALL THE CL MODELS FROM 2001 THRU 2004.

ALSO FITS ALL TL MODELS FROM 1999-2003.

RETAILS FOR $49.00 AT YOUR LOCAL ACURA DEALER.

PART # 08P13-S3M-201

I sold this old set shown to Lou (GreekPower) so that I could buy those fresh ones. :D

and didnt you end up snagging that awesome dealership Legend accessories price chart? you really could make your room look like the parts counter, lol
Yup, drove down to Acura of Augusta to pick it up...

http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/f4/g2-legend-sign-interesting-118295/

break into ur house and steal all those goodies :p

grr

if i find out you snatched a japanese kid off the streets and trapped him in your basement forcing him to make jdm shit.. im so ratting you out man!..
:rofl:

You're a regular Legend pack rat dude!! Needles live up to your username!!
wow....speechless. u got some hot shit right there!!
Thanks guys. :)

ok enought p=ictures of them out of your car GET BUSY BEFORE I COME DOWN THERE AND DO IT MYSELF!
I know but I needed this checklist, now I can see what I have to put on and mark it off....very convenient.

Get crackin bro! That should not take you more than a weekend to install all tha stuff.
I will soon, but most of it is sitting at Joe's house.

Drew and I just spent a couple hours installing that gauge cluster today.

yea and while im there im gona swipe the tails
...trunk monkey equipped.

led memory switch is not plug and play if you don't have the tilt steering wheel. plugs are different.
Good to know, saves me some time...thanks Istvan. :wavey:

Do your thing baby boy install all your toys and make us proud.
Thanks man, I will.

That is a very extensive collection of parts you have there. If you decide to install the Black JDM Console, I'll take the Type E off your hands with the quickness!!!

You are the JDM King Blingy.
Thanks Earl, I'll definitely keep you in mind if I ever decide to sell.

:king:

·
Premium Well Wisher
2,834 Posts
that sign is so sweet! damn I want one for my garage, lol

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,636 Posts
Have you had a chance to install the JDM headlights with the HID's yet? I want to know if you had to modify anything with those particular bulbs.

Are you doing a black interior swap as well? I see that you have the black JDM door sills in there.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
type A meets type E

Have you had a chance to install the JDM headlights with the HID's yet? I want to know if you had to modify anything with those particular bulbs.
Yea, Drew and I got to em last week. We modified the bases of the 9006 HID bulbs to H4H base fitment.

We used the OEM harnesses from USDMS to connect from the ballasts to the 55w igniter switches which connect to bulbs.

I'm gonna try and post pics later today, been so busy removing tint and stuff to get ready for NALM. :)

Are you doing a black interior swap as well? I see that you have the black JDM door sills in there.
Not exactly, I'm doing a custom two-tone scheme.

Right now I've got BLACK:

• JDM Door Sills
  • Speaker Covers
  • Under-Dash Panels (both)
  • Glove Box
  • UKDM Console & Lid
  • Gas Lever and Various trims
  • Custom Plush Floor Mats & Acura All-Weather Mats
  • Steering column
When I get Katzkin leather (which is next), the inserts on the seats will be black on Taupe/Shadow Ivory...and the middle inserts on the door panels will be black on Taupe. If I can find a mint black dashboard I'll get it, but for now its fine.

Once I order the custom black leather & woodgrain steering wheel, that'll just about complete my two-tone scheme for the interior.

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,636 Posts
Sounds very nice! However shouldn't the JDM king have a two tone JDM reclining back seat? lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.