Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mr. X (aka #5)
4,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my passenger seat, when flipped to let people in, doesnt like to be set back in a normal position. when i flip it back to sitting position, it wants to lean really far back, like 120 degree angle. and the sliding mechanism doesnt engage either. i usually have to flip it up some, and then slide it back some, its getting annoying as i have been putting things into my back seat from that side and giving people rides. is there any way i can fix this, or is it just stuck like that?

and before anyone says anything, ive done a search and didnt find anything like this....

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
You will probably have to take it apart to see what's wrong. Follow the instructions and maybe you'll find a broken or misadjusted part. On my car the release handle for the seat backs is really stiff and something will likely break one day and I'll be wondering what you did to fix it. Good luck.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Murphthesurf said:
You will probably have to take it apart to see what's wrong. Follow the instructions and maybe you'll find a broken or misadjusted part. On my car the release handle for the seat backs is really stiff and something will likely break one day and I'll be wondering what you did to fix it. Good luck.
Is it easy to take apart? My seat does the same thing on the passenger side...getting hard to move the lever. Seems like it would be a good idea to grease a few points so that something doesn't break.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.