Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought a part for the interior of my legend but the guy i purchased it from immediately refunded my payment stating that the part was no longer in stock..blah blah blah. so,of course, i check my bank account to see if my money was put back on my debit/credit card and it still hasnt been put back on yet. this all went down yesterday afternoon. so basically, how long does it take for the refunded money to transfer back to my card??? shouldnt it be immediate? or does it take a few days???

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
check your paypal account first. IIRC paypal refunds stay in the paypal account and don't go back into the debit/credit car or bank acct. they originally came from. You have to go into your paypal acct and specifically tell them to put the money back on your card or bank acct.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sign into Paypal.com then go to withdrawl, then withdrawl to checking. and then from there its pretty self explanitory.
is it suppose to have the amount thats refunded to me where it says "paypal balance". it says $0.00 right now.......or do i go to withdrawal and then go from there??

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
is it suppose to have the amount thats refunded to me where it says "paypal balance". it says $0.00 right now.......or do i go to withdrawal and then go from there??
well if your paypal balance is $0.00 you cannot withdrawl anything. You might need to contact Paypal and see how long it will take to get the money sent back to you. Cause its pretty instant when people send you money through paypal, it shows up on the paypal website quick. So i dunno

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well if your paypal balance is $0.00 you cannot withdrawl anything. You might need to contact Paypal and see how long it will take to get the money sent back to you. Cause its pretty instant when people send you money through paypal, it shows up on the paypal website quick. So i dunno
yea thats what i was thinking to...it shoulda been instant. anyway i went to withdraw and it says that i nned to add my bank account. like the routing number and all that which is found at the bottom of a check. i dont have any checks i just used my credit/debit card on my paypal. this sucks

·
Registered
210 Posts
1) Refund is made to your account.
2) Log in to paypal account and claim your refund.
3) Paypal notifies the seller refund amount has been accepted.
4) It will appear in seller's account that the refund transaction is complete.
5) Amount will show up in buyers' paypal account right away, but can take up to a week to credit back on credit/debit card. You don't need back account if you had use your card for payment.

Hope this helps...later.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1) Refund is made to your account.
2) Log in to paypal account and claim your refund.
3) Paypal notifies the seller refund amount has been accepted.
4) It will appear in seller's account that the refund transaction is complete.
5) Amount will show up in buyers' paypal account right away, but can take up to a week to credit back on credit/debit card. You don't need back account if you had use your card for payment.

Hope this helps...later.
how do u claim refund??? thanks for the all the help so far....

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
yea thats what i was thinking to...it shoulda been instant. anyway i went to withdraw and it says that i nned to add my bank account. like the routing number and all that which is found at the bottom of a check. i dont have any checks i just used my credit/debit card on my paypal. this sucks
get in touch with your bank, they can give you the routing number, i dont use checks either.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hey...at least the guy you dealt with made an attempt to pay you back. I can think of someone in particular on this site who still has not refunded money to me for parts returned to him.......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts