Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· because i can.
10,426 Posts
Do you mean the tube that goes from the PCV chamber to the Intake (After the H emblem) If so, did just the tube break off? I would imagine that yeah youd need to buy the whole "H" cover to replace it...try any junkyards yet??

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No.. you are not the stupid one.. I AM! Yes, the rubber hose.. I called it the wrong thing.. no wonder the guy at NAPA said I had to buy it from the dealer! It's funny, I can understand some of the most complicated things at times, but not the name of a rubber hose! LOL!

Thanks, Sam!

· Registered
36 Posts
if you go to a hardware store, or even autozone might have it by the reel, but you can get fuel line hose and it will be the same size and it comes by the reel so you can tell them to cut it the right length; it's what i used on mine. I also replaced those two bolts while i was at it (because i snapped one :eek: )

it's also a lot stronger, like overkill status.

· Registered
638 Posts
there is alot of suction on that hose, most braided hose will work. first i tried using a hose from a open air intake but it just got sucked closed. I wouldnt worry about the foam insulation but if you can transplant it onto the new hose if you want.
I used hose for fuel lines on mine.. just make sure you get somthing that oil wont rott it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.