Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TOO MUCH MONEY!!! in the past week I've seen 5-8 new SC 430's... 1 Fireglow Red Bently Arange Red Lable, 3 Bently Azure Coupes.. One was Bannana YELLOW w/ Bannana YELLOW interior.. How f'ing ugly.. and 3 Ferrari's... Also some CL600's and S600's.... Porsche 911's, carrera's.... 1 GT3.... Just wanted to let u know... This is all on my drive to and from school 5 min drive.. No cool Legends to speak about..:(

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Don't feel bad Thai, I see just about the same thing living out here in NYC. In a day i'll see anything from Bentleys, Rolls Royce, CL 500s CL 600s(my favorite :D ) , M5, BMW X5, Just basically every damm car that I want.

·
Registered
686 Posts
this is a damn old thread, but I stumbled upon it. I know exactly what you guys are saying...I drive down Rodeo Dr. to get to school every day...there are half a dozen exotic car dealerships on the way, and even more exotic cars parked along the street. Sigh...

·
Sexy Member
7,386 Posts
You should take a trip to DEARBORN, Where the cars cost two times as much as their houses. sad? well im hatin lol
-hass

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Miami is also the home of cheap ricer mufflers. When we were down there over spring break, it was rediculous. At times you would hear the annoying mufflers flying past you non stop. Other than that, Miami is a nice place. I feel like an idiot when we see all these nice cars and then we go and park valet in some POS rental car.:giggle:

·
Registered
686 Posts
Hass, I can't think of any car that costs even close to a house in LA, not even a Koeniggsig. A TINY a$$ house in a random street in Santa Monica, 2 bedroom, old, and broken. $1,195,000 USD. A house on Sunset or in PV? $7-35 million, easily.

·
Registered
398 Posts
natelam said:
Hass, I can't think of any car that costs even close to a house in LA, not even a Koeniggsig. A TINY a$$ house in a random street in Santa Monica, 2 bedroom, old, and broken. $1,195,000 USD. A house on Sunset or in PV? $7-35 million, easily.
$7-35 mil???:eek2: who the? what the? hell do you do with a $35 million home? i couldnt imagine.

·
Registered
686 Posts
well, if you're dennis rodman (newport beach) you host parties every night and get 10k fines every other weekend from. If you're Hugh Hefner (he lives on Sunset) you just pimp it 24-7. Both those houses are in the 20-40 million dollar range.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Which of Rodmans houses? We go down to 40th street every day and he has this pinkish house with brick in front, right on the beach. Those houses are like 1.8-2.5. Not 20 mil.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I saw a Vanquish a few days ago, that guy gunned it too, sounded sweet

1 - 10 of 10 Posts