Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to know where to go to purchase performance mods for my 1990 Legend (Sedan) and what your opinions are on different mods such as chips, turbo's, and intakes. Also I just changed all of my pads on my car and they still squeal like they are bad, my rotors are perfect they are clean but still they sqeak when i stop and when I am cruising around 40MPH and hit the brakes by car kind of shakes and wables, is this normal? Thanks

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Seems like you got a case of warped rotors. Did you (or your mechanic) get the rotor cut the last time u got ur brakes done?

As for the performance, there's a Weapon R intake that fits 5-speeds, but need a little working for the autos. Seabring is suppose to have a cat back system for our cars. Uh, cross drilled rotors, slotted rotors, blah blah blah. Stuff like that. Not too much (unless u gonna fab).

·
Registered
133 Posts
ive got every mod on my car...

ive got every mod on my car that seemed worthwhile to me. i didnt pay exhorbitant cash for super custom stuff, which you can. if you have the money you can get ANYTHING done. trust me.

Cross Drilled Powerstop Rotors
Axxis Semi-Metallic
Weapon-R intake
Weapon-R high pressure fuel regulator
Fulda Extremo's 225's on front and back
Carbon Fiber Hood
Ferrari break pedals
Stainless steel exhaust, high flow muffler [cat back]
Chrome Tint
Stainless Steel Break Lines
Dynamat sound material
So-Low sound material
other...

I used to have a chip on the thing too and it was a nice HP addition but it ate too much gas in my opinion and i took it off put the stock CPU back in.

It might sound funny, but i really liked my sound deadening addition. When i had to replace my carpet in the car a shop laid down this sound deadening stuff and it really cut down on road noise.

Each mod adds performance in a unique way and I am very satisfied with all of them.

any questions about my mods just email

·
Registered
133 Posts
i posted that in a...different post. hehe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts