1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
SGM / Type F
3,699 Posts
Damn....now there's going to be a backlash against the good cops out there trying to uphold the law under a crumbling system the honorable way. :( It really does no good for a police officer to act just like the thugs they're supposed to be putting away except create resentment against them.

·
I swag it out...
1,935 Posts
man the dudes didn't have a chance to resist or anything, they got pulled out of the car and started gettin worked.

I dunno if they are guilty of hte shooting or not But man if you shoot a cop, shid you lucky to be alive

·
Registered
361 Posts
man the dudes didn't have a chance to resist or anything, they got pulled out of the car and started gettin worked.

I dunno if they are guilty of hte shooting or not But man if you shoot a cop, shid you lucky to be alive
actually the guys getting their a$$e$ beat are not the suspected bank robbers and cop killers . it's just uptight police taking there fustration out on 3 black males . i live here in phila and the biggest talk is that 3 cops have been shot in the last 2 years , and that is what the media is feeding the nation .But they forgot to mention that the philadelphia police have shot ALEAST 12 UNARMED CILVILIANS this year alone and we are just 5 months in . I'm not in anyway say that what those cop killin/bank robbers were right , in fact they are dead wrong . I'm am also not saying that those three guys that the cops beat the sh!t out of were right either .(they was involed in a seperate shooting) . Some say that their beating was worst tha the Rodney king beating. I just think everybody is wrong here , THE POLCE , THE THUGS , AND THE MEDIA FOR NOT GIVING ALL THE CORRECT INFO . But that's just how life is in the famous city of KILLA DELPHIA

·
Qualified Driver
1,583 Posts
Yea the beating was excessive. But everything goes back to rule #1 (according to Chris Rock)

#1 "OBEY THE LAW" and you won't get your azz beat by the police!!!

:rofl:

Someone here had Chris Rocks video on here!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
actually the guys getting their a$$e$ beat are not the suspected bank robbers and cop killers . it's just uptight police taking there fustration out on 3 black males . i live here in phila and the biggest talk is that 3 cops have been shot in the last 2 years , and that is what the media is feeding the nation .But they forgot to mention that the philadelphia police have shot ALEAST 12 UNARMED CILVILIANS this year alone and we are just 5 months in . I'm not in anyway say that what those cop killin/bank robbers were right , in fact they are dead wrong . I'm am also not saying that those three guys that the cops beat the sh!t out of were right either .(they was involed in a seperate shooting) . Some say that their beating was worst tha the Rodney king beating. I just think everybody is wrong here , THE POLCE , THE THUGS , AND THE MEDIA FOR NOT GIVING ALL THE CORRECT INFO . But that's just how life is in the famous city of KILLA DELPHIA
your rite... i think the rodney king beating was worst tho, because he couldn't even cover his face. these guys are used to getting jumped so its all good for them. At least now its for money$$$$

the cops have nothing on these guys. There claiming that they were involved in shootings, yet they have no witness nor victims. I think there just trying to buy time like what they always do

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Yea the beating was excessive. But everything goes back to rule #1 (according to Chris Rock)

#1 "OBEY THE LAW" and you won't get your azz beat by the police!!!

:rofl:

Someone here had Chris Rocks video on here!!! :rofl:
but they did obey the law. dont you pull over when a cop flashes his lights behind you?

Choppers dont follow up random stops.
The only reason this was caught on tape was because the news choppers thought it was the cop killers in that car.

·
Cassis Red Pearl
625 Posts
Lots of racism going on in the comments on that news page. I don't see the link... I'm sure at least of few of those police officers were black as well. The thing is cops (not all obviously but a disturbing number) abuse their power. Doesn't matter black, white, etc., your chances of being harassed by a power hungry police officer are pretty high.

And while the cops are looking for black suspects involved in police shootings, its just not safe to be black. Its a very unfortunate thing. The root of the whole thing, in my opinion, is there needs to be some more strictness and filtering involved in becoming an officer of the law. And more pyschiatric evaluations and consultations while their on the job to make sure their not taking advantage of their power.

Power corrupts, abosolute power corrupts abosolutely.

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
The media response to this was outrageous. The media should be hailing these cops as heroes.

A bunch of gangbangers who just did a drive-by deserve whatever they get, and I for one was glad to see Philly cops kicking the shit out of that trash.

We need more of that. Maybe then these scum will stop shooting each other, cops, and murdering random passerby in the subway.

Don't make it about race. It's not about race. One of the cops was black. It's about people who think its okay to kill other people at whim. Philly's crime is out of control.

·
I'van der Rohe
13,069 Posts
Lots of racism going on in the comments on that news page. I don't see the link... I'm sure at least of few of those police officers were black as well. The thing is cops (not all obviously but a disturbing number) abuse their power. Doesn't matter black, white, etc., your chances of being harassed by a power hungry police officer are pretty high.

And while the cops are looking for black suspects involved in police shootings, its just not safe to be black. Its a very unfortunate thing. The root of the whole thing, in my opinion, is there needs to be some more strictness and filtering involved in becoming an officer of the law. And more pyschiatric evaluations and consultations while their on the job to make sure their not taking advantage of their power.

Power corrupts, abosolute power corrupts abosolutely.
Dude you haven't seen the worst of it online. Any popular video on Youtube, there's always someone saying "N's need to____"

I've gotten so sick of seeing sh*t like that, that i just don't even read the comments anymore. People hiding behind their monitors...

100% with the rest of your post...

I wrote a whole bunch more on how i felt decided to not post it...

people choose to be blind...I just stopped caring...

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
The media response to this was outrageous. The media should be hailing these cops as heroes.

A bunch of gangbangers who just did a drive-by deserve whatever they get, and I for one was glad to see Philly cops kicking the shit out of that trash.

We need more of that. Maybe then these scum will stop shooting each other, cops, and murdering random passerby in the subway.

Don't make it about race. It's not about race. One of the cops was black. It's about people who think its okay to kill other people at whim. Philly's crime is out of control.
yes crime is out of control, but beathing people isn't the answer, in that case america should start doing public executions.

And there is no way you can praise these cops. they didnt even know who theres guys were when they pulled them over. its like a cop pulls you over and starts beating the shit out of you because the suspect there looking for is said to be driving a legend.

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
B.K.A Runa
1,345 Posts

Wow. So have u ever been pulled over because u fit the description? If u have, u will understand y people such as myself have a problem with this. Im a 6'4" black guy wit locks in a dark car with tint. I most certainly ALWAYS fit the description of something. These guys didnt give the police any reason to act like that. I wonder if the police yanked u out ur car for something u didnt do, how u'd react. U'd scream lawsuit right.

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Wow. So have u ever been pulled over because u fit the description? If u have, u will understand y people such as myself have a problem with this. Im a 6'4" black guy wit locks in a dark car with tint. I most certainly ALWAYS fit the description of something. These guys didnt give the police any reason to act like that. I wonder if the police yanked u out ur car for something u didnt do, how u'd react. U'd scream lawsuit right.
The police claim they *saw* these guys fire on a group of people on the corner. Different than 'fits' the description, more like, you shoot somebody, cop pulls a cop turn, pulls you over, beats the shit out of you.

But yes, there are some very racist cops out there. I have a friend who is a black guy that fits your description that is quite well off and drives a BMW 6 convertible. He gets pulled over at least once a week, often with the question "is this your car??". Now that's bullshit.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Oh well. I think the kicking when down looked excessive, but I couldn't tell if the idiot was trying to fight back which alot of criminals do. They resist and then bitch to the courts about police brutality.

It's simple. Follow the rules, do what the officers tell you. And of course they are going to be on edge if a fellow cop died recently.
B S

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.