Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm back, been absent for a while, because I went for another vacation before my GF went home to Indonesia............... Racking 4650 miles in less than a week vacation........., I love this car, LEGEND RULESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!, very reliable, dependable, and exciting to drive. These are some of the pictures, enjoy!!!!!!

Daytona Beach, a lot of nice beaches in Florida......., but why they go up to New England....... I can't understand Floridians......, hehehhee........

Hollywood beach is not bad too.................

Me and my car at the Southern Most Point in Key West, Florida. Or course I go to Duval Street........., and enjoy the sight, including Sloppy Joe's

Everglades National Park, lots and lots of mosquitos........, been warned by the motel front desk about that, but didn't bring mosquito repellent, dumb me I guess

Or course, cannot miss New Orleans and Bourbon Street. But cannot take pictures when I was at the Bourbon Street with my car............., too bad.

My last impression about South US is RAIN, RAIN, and RAIN. Everyday I got rain and thunderstorm, very heavy rain indeed. I'm glad to be back up here again, where the weather is nice and no thunderstorm.

Peace and out!!!!!! :D

·
OLD SKOOL P*MP
235 Posts
DAMMMNNN....

ur ride looks better everytime i see it ... ur rolling on 19s right ???

u've inspired me to shave the emblems off the front grille and trunk ... i really like the clean look and the future puzzled faces of onlookers ...

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm using Koni Shocks with Ground Control Coilover. As of rims, it is RacingHart Type C5 19x8, offset +50, BF Goodrich Scorcher T/A tires, 235/35R19.

Thank you thank you all............, just wished I can meet some of the legend owners down south, but I had no time. Sorry all.

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
very nice, gotta love Louisiana, my old stomping grounds. Nice pictures

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hahaha........... well, I had problems with rubbing, especially on the front, when I make a turn, and the driveway is sloped upward, it will rub on the edge of the fender, and on the rear, it will rub on where the bumper meet the fender.

As of bent rims, yes......... I am worried, an had many problems with them. They're all bent in less than a month back in 1999 when I bought them. So now, I'm kinda riding on slightly bent rims here and there. No problem, but you have to get used to shimmy or shaking on your steering wheel, which is not that nice to have.

hahhha!!!!!!!!, of course, shorts and sandals if my Trade Mark!, hehehhee.................., even thunderstorm at West Palm Beach, I still use short................... :D :D :D

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Go ahead, go with 19", just be prepared for bent rims and costly tires, hehehee......................., and for sure people will notice you! hahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My car is not that nice anymore............, because of all of that cross country driving, rock chips, etc. has degrade my car......., sigh................oh well, as long as I enjoy it as much as I can........., agree anyone? hehehee........... :D :D :D

·
Registered
327 Posts
Your car is just too SWEET!!! What's the point of keeping it
looking new forever, Drive it cross country.

I love your t-shirt by the way, next time your in Toronto (if you ever were) PLEASE bring your car down to one of the meets.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Eye Candy said:
Your car is just too SWEET!!! What's the point of keeping it
looking new forever, Drive it cross country.

I love your t-shirt by the way, next time your in Toronto (if you ever were) PLEASE bring your car down to one of the meets.
I was in Toronto twice actually. I stayed at the Marriott by the lake???, I forget about the name.......... hehehhee......... But Toronto is indeed a nice city. Just need to get rid of that windshiled cleaner guy at every intersection, and I hate the chinatown in Toronto, so dirty and smelly. I guess all chinatown is like that huh? hehehhee............ :D

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
Alexander said:
hahhha!!!!!!!!, of course, shorts and sandals if my Trade Mark!, hehehhee.................., even thunderstorm at West Palm Beach, I still use short................... :D :D :D
You would fit right in Hawaii. You just have to change those sandals to slippers :)

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will definitely loved Hawaii Chris. I'm from Indonesia, a tropical country too, so Hawaii will just fit right it. I don't mind using slippers too.......... hahahha!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wished that Hawaii is not separated by that much water, so I can drive and meet you there, with my car of course.................. :D :D :D

Next time, you need to come over to the mainland, and bring your car over, so everyone at the mainland will be able to drool at your car................ hehehee.............

·
Registered
541 Posts
wow very nice pictures!! man all your roadtrips just makes me want to take my very first road trip! hey, anymore pics? ive always wanted to go to New Oreleans, luv that gumbo! any pics of your gf?

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
Alexander said:
I will definitely loved Hawaii Chris. I'm from Indonesia, a tropical country too, so Hawaii will just fit right it. I don't mind using slippers too.......... hahahha!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wished that Hawaii is not separated by that much water, so I can drive and meet you there, with my car of course.................. :D :D :D

Next time, you need to come over to the mainland, and bring your car over, so everyone at the mainland will be able to drool at your car................ hehehee.............
I know what you mean. Often I can't appreciate the state for what it is. I always have to laugh when I buy a cheap product over the internet and the shipping cost more than the part. Or when I wanted to order my body kit and they quoted my $300+ for shipping.

When I go to the mainland, I love driving the long distances. I always miss that when I come back to Hawaii, as Hawaii drivers are among the worse IMHO.

But that's okay. It is a very unique situation out here, and I wouldn't give it up just yet :)

G

·
Ahh, yeah that would get annoying in Hawaii only being able to drive short distances. I love taking long scenic drives.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.