Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
Alexander said:
hahhha!!!!!!!!, of course, shorts and sandals if my Trade Mark!, hehehhee.................., even thunderstorm at West Palm Beach, I still use short................... :D :D :D
You would fit right in Hawaii. You just have to change those sandals to slippers :)

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
Alexander said:
I will definitely loved Hawaii Chris. I'm from Indonesia, a tropical country too, so Hawaii will just fit right it. I don't mind using slippers too.......... hahahha!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wished that Hawaii is not separated by that much water, so I can drive and meet you there, with my car of course.................. :D :D :D

Next time, you need to come over to the mainland, and bring your car over, so everyone at the mainland will be able to drool at your car................ hehehee.............
I know what you mean. Often I can't appreciate the state for what it is. I always have to laugh when I buy a cheap product over the internet and the shipping cost more than the part. Or when I wanted to order my body kit and they quoted my $300+ for shipping.

When I go to the mainland, I love driving the long distances. I always miss that when I come back to Hawaii, as Hawaii drivers are among the worse IMHO.

But that's okay. It is a very unique situation out here, and I wouldn't give it up just yet :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.