Acura Legend Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Alex, everytime I see you ride in "another" spot...I can't help but to think of 2pac's "I get around". And now I can't get it out of my head! You know your ride is tight, so I don't have to say that's shi* is tight as he11...ooops! Take care, j

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Road Trip is good, that's why I love America, soooooo many lands and sooooo many new things to discover........... I just cannot imagine if I am forced to go home for good.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
rawdog805 said:
Hey alex what color/kind of paint was used to Paint the Chrome trimming around your windows black????
I don't know, because the bodyshop just paint it. But, all I can tell you is the color is not flat black, it is like stone grey/dark grey color.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
haha,
i think alex has to win the "been around the states" award.
=)
just got back from RI and you would never think that this car has been around. his car looks like its been in the garage and only driven to church on sundays. =)
-j

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
aiznpride said:
haha,
i think alex has to win the "been around the states" award.
=)
just got back from RI and you would never think that this car has been around. his car looks like its been in the garage and only driven to church on sundays. =)
-j
True Jae, hmmmm........ let me think what states that I missed??? for sure Alaska and Hawaii, and or Arkansas and Michigan, hehehee..........., and Jae, you need to come over here more often......., so we can go to Newport, etc.

And talking about church, I don't even go to church on Sunday, I sleep! hahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Resurrecting the post. Just want to show off more, I guess, hehehee............ following Thai.95LCoupe trail. But now, I have my winter setup running already. 17" RacingHart M5 and rised suspension, thanks to Andy and Ground Control Coilover. :D :D :D

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
Hi Alex,

how are you ? Before 1 year ago, we had our last EMail corrospondence. You know, who I am ? Surely, or ?

Do you always have your high mount brake lamp (that one that is collecting dust in your garage???)
Make me an offer - I need this !!! In 1-2 weeks, finally, I´ll get my US headlamps (from an member here!!!)

Give me a call, ok ?

Mike / Cologne

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.