Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Your wheel dilemna...

Hey LS MAN...my 91 sedan is lowered, and riding on these...Masitaly Sagitta's, on 225/40/zr18's..looks awesome! good luck with your decision!

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Photos...

aztek...I'm gonna do that as soon as I get some film.

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
Does NE Body know where to get free pucture hosting on the internet. i just finished the Konigs and i forgot you need a picturehoting site onthe net. pleae help me help somebody out.

thanks people.

one...

·
Banned
2,261 Posts
Tantrum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
307 Posts
The tantrums won't rub if you don't drop your ride. I have the tantrums on mine right now. I am getting new wheels this week though :D.

G

·
Bang&Olufsen DK said:
Does NE Body know where to get free pucture hosting on the internet. i just finished the Konigs and i forgot you need a picturehoting site onthe net. pleae help me help somebody out.
I use www.freeyellow.com. I think to sign up now you have to give them your credit card number though, they don't charge you though unless you use up your bandwith (kinda lame). I signed up with them like 4 years ago though, back when it was brand new and they only gave 20MB. It was kinda cool when they changed their system though because I got the new thing with 50MB, yet they never asked for a credit card.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts