Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
1,491 Posts
:confused: First thing, I can't see any pics. Your links send me to Yahoo home page.

Second, are you sure you wanna ask this question here? Wouldn't this be better at ClubLexus.com? I'm sure the guys over would already have non photoshopped pics.

· Dont Catch
4,530 Posts
OhGeez said:
:confused: First thing, I can't see any pics. Your links send me to Yahoo home page.

Second, are you sure you wanna ask this question here? Wouldn't this be better at ClubLexus.com? I'm sure the guys over would already have non photoshopped pics.
well he went to this forum for obvious reasons... because he doesnt want to get shot, mamed, or killed...
jk :giggle: :giggle:

i did a chop photoshop job of this as i wanted to see how it would look too but I had to abort

· Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bl420 said:
well he went to this forum for obvious reasons... because he doesnt want to get shot, mamed, or killed...
jk :giggle: :giggle:

i did a chop photoshop job of this as i wanted to see how it would look too but I had to abort
hehe, you got that right :D

how are these pictures? good for photoshopping? thanks again.

· Registered
438 Posts
I tried but I don't have photoshop, I just use microsoft paint and it can't rotate by less than 90 degrees so since the cars are at different angles (not both flat or both leaning the same amount) I can't get the headlights from one to line up with the other car....

· Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wow, someone tell me that DOES NOT look good :)
hehe... i think i see a future project in the makings for me...
thanks a lot, joel- it looks great and it gives me a pretty good idea as to what to expect.

· Registered
4,086 Posts
daaaaaaaaaaaamn. I know what they CAN look like, but i dont see many good looking ones...kinda like legends.
Plus those doors weigh like a ton!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.