Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
they look good, but the light out put is weak. I sold mine last weekend.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I just got my PIAA Xtreme White headlights from UPS today! I haven't gotten a chance to install them, but I can't wait! I also got 2 sets of the Xtreme White wedge bulbs too for the corner lenses to match the headlights. I will let you know tomorrow what I think about them.

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Re: Attn: CakeDaddy

tomas said:
What do you recommend then??
If you like that purplish look and you are not too concerned with the light output, then I say go with the piaa superplasma.

But, if you want the HID look (thats what the PIAA superplasma's are suppose to look like) then go with the HID conversion. The HID conversions was too costly for me so, I converted my 9005's to 9006, so now my lo beams are extra white and on top of that I installed some gold 9005's in my Hi-beams. But thats just me. Look at the url below and you'll see what my setup looks like.

Poor mans HID Kit.
http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=5439

·
Registered
96 Posts
I installed my PIAA Xtreme white headlights and corner lights today. They look sweet! Especially the wedge bulbs in the clear corners! The headlights and wedge bulbs don't match as well as I thought they would, but I am very pleased with my purchase. I will post pics here soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.