Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
A lil close to the curb there, eh chief?

Are those 18s?

Car looks nice!

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, kinda close:D But I didn't touch. Im pretty careful about that kinda stuff. Curbing and stuff. Yes, 18x7.5

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Leon Millette said:
thats nice

Will you be lowering the beauty?
Thank you:D By the end of May I'll lower it. I'm waiting to go on vacation before I do it.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
hey

where did u get this giovanna rims ? and for how much ? i wanna buy one of those exacly the same

i have one more pic of thouse rims

Attachments

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DJPolak said:
hey

where did u get this giovanna rims ? and for how much ? i wanna buy one of those exacly the same

i have one more pic of thouse rims
Wassup, It that your car (the blue sedan) If so I tried to email you a while back about your wheels. Didn't go through I guess.

I purchased them through Discount Tire on March 8,2002. This is the good part, I got them for only $300 bucks a piece directly from Giovanna. They put me through so much drama when I tried toorder them, so they gave them to me for cost. Regular price $525 a piece. Why do you need to purchase 1 rim ?

G

·
Ha Ha cakedaddy hittin' corners w/ the chromed out rollers...

Ahhh 3 more weeks and my 18' chromy shoes will be moonwalkin' the Coupe slammed on HR's & Konis...AHHHHHHHHHHH!:D

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
no i want to buy all 4

this is not my car but i find that pic on the net and i really want that my car will look like that i know that the owner is fomr FL too.
demmm u lucky that u get thouse for 300 $ thay are great rims

how much did u pay for a tire ?

thanX

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thai.95LCoupe said:
Ha Ha cakedaddy hittin' corners w/ the chromed out rollers...

Ahhh 3 more weeks and my 18' chromy shoes will be moonwalkin' the Coupe slammed on HR's & Konis...AHHHHHHHHHHH!:D
Thai,

Yeah, yeah BIG BOY. Can't wait to set that joint on dem one 8's.
And damn, HR and Koni's tooo. shheeeee

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DJPolak said:
no i want to buy all 4

this is not my car but i find that pic on the net and i really want that my car will look like that i know that the owner is fomr FL too.
demmm u lucky that u get thouse for 300 $ thay are great rims

how much did u pay for a tire ?

thanX
$130 a piece to the rubber and an extra $10 a piece for the warranty, so $140 or so. The grand total was $1844 tires and rims

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
that a good deal

thanX

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
hey what was the web that u get those rims there is a lot of Discount Tire web site

there are koning rims that look like giovanna corsica those what
u have

thanX

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey DJPolak

Here is my story from an earlier post. You can go to Giovannawheels.com and call the number in the bottom right.
But read this story and what I went through with discount. This will explain how I got them for so cheap. And I have no flaws in my wheels what so ever.

http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=5196

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
demmm
selling fu**ed up rims all the rims what thay sell are defected or somethign is wrong with them ?
thanX for that i keep my eye on this guys thanks ill step by and ask them about prices

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
DJPolak said:
hey what was the web that u get those rims there is a lot of Discount Tire web site

there are koning rims that look like giovanna corsica those what
u have

thanX
No I have the Giovanna Corsicas, I know the Konigs you are talking about, they are called Caffeine <---bad spelling. LOL, they aren't able to chrome the konigs for some reason. So, that is why I went with the Giovanna Corsicas.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts