Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is...
The back is all the way up-- leaving a two finger gap
The front is alittle more than half way up and has a 1 finger gap(barely...I can almost get 1 finger in between)
My Koni's are on the lowest setting...not that it really matters since my car isn't slammed anymore, but FYI

Looks good-- and my camber is all in spec-- really in spec :)

For shows I'm gonna dump it :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
hey Doug is that some mettalic gray paint? anyways are u keeping the same paint scheme?

G

·
damn Doug looking good... The rims look very good on the Sedan...

BTW, thoes are 18X7.5 w/ +42 offset on 225/40's right?

They look huge and is there any rubbing?

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
DOUG~! You are a genius! That's exactly the same setup I wanted to do. I wanted to slam the front and leave the back up like a drag car... (plus because I didn't want my rear bumper hitting the floor) *great minds think alike* Your Legend is looking beautiful. Nice picture. For a moment I thought your door handles were shaved! lol

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HAHA...no I ended up just shaving the locks.
The Enkie's are 18x7 with 215/40's-- they fit inside the fenders barely...no rubbing at all-- my car use to be slammed like 3 more inches in the back and they didn't rub :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HATE_ME_NOW said:
hey Doug is that some mettalic gray paint? anyways are u keeping the same paint scheme?
Naw, well maybe...I have a few days to make my mind up-- not really sure. I think I'm going w/ a darker blue color.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hahahaah aight guys

That helped me make my mind up-- plus it wil be much better at shows if I do the stock color because my engine bay will still match :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts