Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· Registered
4,086 Posts
of course it was the CRAZY tyson that saw it...how come i never knew that..

anyways that was one of a kind. I hope it is a weekend driver.

· Road Trip King
4,700 Posts
I thought I had all the original digital images on my laptop, but apparently they're on the computer at my parents' house. I do have a couple of images that I scanned, however. I will post them here.

The whole story on the car can be found here. I saw it on Autotrader (with the mileage) and didn't believe it so I drove down to have a look.

http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=51137

Basically, it was used in the Certified Pre-Owned Campaign by Honda and was stored in a climate-controlled warehouse at Torrance, CA for about ten years... when the dealership in Vegas picked it up (for a hefty price) and put it in their showroom and eventually sold it on Ebay.

I sat in the car. It had 6,500 miles and still smelled new. It was the most unbelievable thing I have ever seen... Not a single flaw; it was like a step back into 1994. The car is a white on tan LS 6-speed and was purchased by a member here on the forums named "95SE". Hope he's taking good care of her.

Jeff (full_stealth) is a Vegas local and made a website about the car. His links are down as well, but I'm sure he has the original images. You could PM him for them.

· Fre OG
1,258 Posts
i went to the bank when i saw it on ebay to try and get a loan, they laughed at me 30 grand for a 10 year old car they asked and just laughed...

830 Posts
Truly nice....but I'm pretty satisfied with my 93LS coupe as well, with only 14,532 miles to date.... thanks to "dolfee"....she's doing "real fine"....

· Registered
2,336 Posts
ArizonaLegend said:
Truly nice....but I'm pretty satisfied with my 93LS coupe as well, with only 14,532 miles to date.... thanks to "dolfee"....she's doing "real fine"....

I swear I'ma purchase her from you when I graduate college! I think I got pix of yours when Dolfee was selling her :D

· Road Trip King
4,700 Posts
ArizonaLegend said:
Truly nice....but I'm pretty satisfied with my 93LS coupe as well, with only 14,532 miles to date.... thanks to "dolfee"....she's doing "real fine"
Chuck, I had forgotten your coupe was such a low-miler -- 14k is unbelievable! I drove that in a three-month period this summer alone! :giggle: BTW I'm coming to PHX over New Year's weekend to look at a couple of apartments in Glendale. Are you going to be around on Saturday sometime so I can schedule a "viewing" of your Legend collection? :D

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.