Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ack-Crawler said:
Looks Good! and again... Welcome to your new family.. Did you get a chance to register on the Cadillac Forum yet? If so what is your username?
Yup I registered over there, my username is still the same rawdog805...

Thanks guys

Ohh by the way I wanted a Black one, but this is the next best color in my opinion because not many people have it around my way...

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
those chromie things would really set it off but it still looks good i sat in one of my friends escalades i love the interior and the sapce. it almost reminds you of a airplane cockpit, but he has an ext is there any difference between the two besides the back of it?

·
MAN-WHORE
1,937 Posts
Nice Upgrade . I was actually personally sad to see your coupe go after all these years but DAMN nice upgrade , I had the same 2kids + car seats growing out of my Sedan problem ...Soon Ill post pics of that Infiniti QX56 I gots but its filthy and needs its first detail. The kids have begun doing to the Infiniti what they did to the Legend for the past 3 years. I feel so relieved now I dont share the Legend with my wife...no more cookie crumbs..baby bottles...million and 1 toys...exc in my Legend anymore. Now I can probably actually get a body kit without my girl destroying th "F" out of it within 1 month. Awesome Escalade have you checked into any wood dash kits?. I think that will be my first mod. Im having a hard time thinking of any good mods for a SUV but I know I want some bad azz tunes without taking up cargo space. Peace

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
KINGFABIAN said:
Awesome Escalade have you checked into any wood dash kits?. I think that will be my first mod. Im having a hard time thinking of any good mods for a SUV but I know I want some bad azz tunes without taking up cargo space. Peace
I love the Factory wood grain setup, and I think that anymore wood in the Lade would be overdoing it... I love the wood steering wheel I know that...

I know that my first mod is going to be to get this damn Ugly Pinstriping Removed, then I want the Drivers and Passenger Door windows tinted to match the rear windows, then a E&G Classics Verticle Grille... Then there will be most likely a Corsa Tuning Exhaust, then there will be the AEM Brute Force Intake, Followed by a 2/3 drop, and then the 24 inch Rims, followed by the Mobile Entertainment system.. I also do not want totake up cargo space with my subs and amp, I actually already have my subs the old JL 12W3's.. now I need a custom box and a Hifonics amp..

Then I will be done..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.