Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Man that pic really doesn't do my car justice :( .... The wheels are 18" CHROME Racing Hart C2000's.. Had to wait 8 weeks for them to be imported from Japan....

You can barely see it but I have an Autometer Phantom Nitrous Pressure Guage Mounted in the rear quarter, lights up at night,, thats always a hit at the strreet drags..

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That pic is the best I can do for now and I really appreciate all the compliments.... I've put alot of time and denero into my love and its nice to here good things about it...

Right now she is in pieces though Im in the midst of putting a new motor in along with some more performance goodies and Im building a custom enclosure and amp rack but all of this should be done within the next week or so and Ill be sure to post some new pics when its back together for your viewing pleasure.... :D

Thanks again..

Vito

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Im doing another NEW Stock type 1 engine and bolting on a clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, GT Pulley Underdrive Crank Pulley, B & M Fuel Pressure Regulator, Weapon-R Short Ram Intake with Custom Cold-Air Extension, Greddy Trust SP Cat-Back Exhaust, Nitrous Works 50hp Wet Kit, NGK-R Spark Plugs, Gut Catalytic Converter/Install Race Pipe, Bayou Performance Stage II Chip Upgrade, Electric Solenoid Bottle Valve (NOS), NOS Bottle Warmer
anything I missed engine performance wise???

I have so much other stuff done as far as accessories goes... guages, piller pod, monster tach, nos pressure guage...

Let me know if you guys can think of anything else that you would consider detrimental to this... I wish headers were available..

Thanks for your input on this guys... Vito

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Nice from the one pic you posted. More pics please!!!

One...

Fut

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.